Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 38

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 38”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished having dinner with Lila Rae and their grandchildren the nanny took the grandchildren upstairs and Skye and Lorenzo went into the living room with Lila Rae.”Do you want some Tea or coffee “Skye ask “No Thanks,So Where is Sierra “Lila Rae ask Skye and Lila Rae sit down on the couch. “Sierra when out with Cal”Skye said “Really.Wow I’m surprise that Sierra agreed to a date “Lila Rae said “You’re sister needs to move on”Lorenzo said “Yes she not the only one,I have been seeing someone “Lila Rae said “Who”Skye ask “Dr Ian Webber “Lila Rae said “A doctor,This is wonderful “Skye said “Thanks ,His a great man , I like him”Lila Rae said “I’m glad you’re moving on”Lorenzo said “Thanks,Ian is smart man,The only thing is he has autism”Lila Rae said “How mild”Skye ask “No bad,I enjoy him,Talking to another man,Grace hasn’t met him yet “Lila Rae said “Yes,I would just take that easy on Grace,Lila Rae I’m so proud of how strong you are”Skye said “Thanks Mother,I’m going to get Grace and then go,Thanks for dinner “Lila Rae said she went upstairs.”We raise Lila Rae right”Skye said “We raised all our children right “Lorenzo said

Sierra and Cal we’re walking on the dock. “Cal,I sure go home “Sierra said “I will walk you back “Cal said “I can walk myself “Sierra said “Just let me “Cal said they walk home.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was upstairs helping the children get ready for bed. “Nana ,I’m glad you’re awake we miss you”Cecil said “I missed you too”Skye said “Dinner was great “Cecil said “Yes it was”Skye said

Downstairs-Lorenzo was loading his gun as Sierra came into the room and saw it she hated seeing Lorenzo with his guns and didn’t want her children to see it. “Daddy “Sierra said “Sierra,I hope you had a great date,I have to go”Lorenzo said he put the gun away..”Daddy, Be careful,I do love you”Sierra said “I love you too”Lorenzo said he left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment