Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5~ Ch 40

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 40”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was reading as Lorenzo came into the room..”Sierra you still up”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy “Sierra said “I want to head all about you're date tomorrow, I’m going to bed “Lorenzo said “Daddy Im glad you came home safe “Sierra said “Me too”Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra on the cheek and went upstairs to his bedroom and to his bed where Skye was awake. “Lorenzo,Thanks God you're home,Make love to me”Skye said “My pleasures “Lorenzo said they made love..

At Bliss room-Bliss was sleeping as Sierra came into the room and checked on her daughter she felt so guilty about killing Grayson and take him from her children..Sierra touch her daughter hair and left.. Cecil room-Cecil was in bed and had a book on her stomach Sierra took the book and touch her daughter hair and left..

At Skye/Lorenzo bedroom-Skye and Lorenzo has just made love..”You know every time you go out to take care of work I worry about you,I know I Sure Be use to it but I wonder if you will not come back “Skye said “I know that it’s scary and hard to deal with but I will try my best to come back “Lorenzo said “I know, I loved having our family here tonight “Skye said “Yes it was nice “Lorenzo said

At Sierra room-Sierra was getting ready for bed and look at a picture of her and Grayson.”Oh Grayson “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment