Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 41

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 41”
At Skye/Lorenzo the next day-Skye was in her bedroom putting on her earrings as Lorenzo came into the room and pull Skye into his arms. “Where are you off too “Lorenzo ask “Brunch at the Quartermaine,Do you want to come “Skye ask “Sure,It sounds fun”Lorenzo said “Good ,Everyone is coming “Skye said they left the room..

Sierra was in Bliss room having a fight with her. “Mother! I don’t want to go! You promise us a dog! Bliss yelled “I didn’t promise you anything ! Now enough and get dress!! Sierra yelled as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.,”What’s the problem? Why all the yelling? Lorenzo ask “Papa,Nana, Mother promise us a dog if we do great in school awhile Nana was in a coma and isn’t following with her promise “Bliss said as she cross her arms and look,at Sierra..”Bliss, I told you we were going to get the dog when we move out”Sierra said “Bliss,Can we talk with about this later? I really want you to come to the mansion with me”Skye ask “Yes,Nana “Bliss said she went into the bathroom and got ready..”Thanks Mother “Sierra said “Did you really promise a dog? Lorenzo ask “Yes,I was busy with the planning of the shopping center and Mother companies it was hard to deal with the children too”Sierra said “Well I don’t know if I want a dog here”Lorenzo said “We had a dog remember “Sierra ask as Bliss came into the room. “You had a dog”Bliss ask “Yes, Suzy,She was a great dog”Sierra said “Yes she was”Skye said “She was mine dog and I took her to both house,Mother and Daddy “Sierra said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said Sierra and Bliss and Cecil and Preston and Skye and Lorenzo went downstairs. “Mrs.Alcazar,This packaging came for you”The maid said she give it to Skye..”Skye,I need to open it”Lorenzo said “Oh Daddy “Sierra said Lorenzo open the package and it was a necklace..”That’s a beautiful necklace “Sierra said “Yes it is,I have seen this before “Skye said “Skye,Do you know who sent it to you “Lorenzo ask “I will full you in later “Skye said they left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment