Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 35

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 35”

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was talking to his man.”So who knows about Grayson “Lorenzo ask “Josslyn,Nikolas,Hayden”The man said “This is just great! What else! Lorenzo ask “Jax Jack is alive “The man said Lorenzo picked a glass and throw it. “We will deal with it tonight! Lorenzo yelled as Sierra came into the room with the girls..”Papa “Cecil said “It’s okay,Girls come on”Sierra said she look at her father and went upstairs.. “We will have to eliminate them”Lorenzo said as Sierra came back down and his man left the room.  “Sierra “Lorenzo said “Daddy,This is why I don’t want to stay here, I don’t want my children to know what you do , I’ll never forget what it feels like having guards”Sierra said “No matter where you live you will always have guards”Lorenzo said “Why do you and Mother want me to stay? This fade in you're life should be about you both”Sierra said “It will be,We just want our family here “Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room. “Is Lila Rae moving in to? What about Richard? Sierra ask “We are going to ask Lila Rae but not Richard,Emma know where everything is in that house, I just want everyone close “Skye said Sierra look at her cellphone.. “Expected a phone call”Lorenzo ask “I called CJ but his not returned my phone calls “Sierra said “Sierra,You did great running my company “Skye said “Thanks, I did enjoy it”Sierra said “You our a smart businesswoman “Sierra said “You could of gone far “Lorenzo said as he took a slip of his brandy.”Daddy,Do we have to fight again”Sierra ask “I wasn’t staring a fight I just believe in you “Lorenzo said “You’re father a great father “Skye said “Thanks Skye “Lorenzo said Sierra phone rang. “Sierra Cassadine,Oh Cal I thought you were our son,Dinner? Not tonight “Sierra said Lorenzo took her phone Sierra try to take it from Lorenzo . “she will go,Pick Sierra up in a hour “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone. “Daddy,Why did you do that “Sierra ask “You need to move on,Cal better for you then Cassadine “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra said “Sierra you sure go get ready,It will be fun”Skye said “I guess so,I could of just meet him their”Sierra said “A real man pick up his date”Lorenzo said “Sierra,It’s going to be okay “Skye said “What do I wear? I don’t think I have a dress for this “Sierra said “Yes you do”Skye said Sierra left she was so nervous about the date..

“Lorenzo,Why are you fixing up our daughter “Skye ask “I just want Sierra happy and Cal can “Lorenzo said “What if they get married “Skye ask “That would be great to have him as our son in law,We could also have a relationship with our grandson like we sure of”Lorenzo said “That’s What I thought “Skye said “What? Lorenzo ask “You have to let the past go “Skye said she went upstairs..”I will get ruin of the past tonight “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment