Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 36

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 36”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was in room getting ready for her date with Cal she was in her rode looking at her dress when Skye came into the room.,”Did you fine a dress “Skye ask “No, I have nothing to wear for tonight, I sure just canceled,I don’t know why Daddy did this “Sierra said “You’re father just wants you happy that’s all,You and Cal do have a history “Skye said “Mother,You and Daddy Don’t know all what happened between Cal and I”Sierra said “Every relationship has some hard time,Look at you're father and I, But you can get past it “Skye said as she picked up a dress..”What about this dress “Skye ask “I wear it on a date with Grayson “Sierra said “Okay,Anything New here”Skye ask “The black short skirt and the brown jacket,I just got it “Sierra said “Wear it “Skye said Sierra went to put it on and Skye picked up the another dress and put them away as Sierra came into the room wearing her black shorts skirt and brown jacket..”How do I look? Sierra ask “You look great,Sierra I know you’re scared of falling in love again you are just like me but it’s okay to open you're heart again “Skye said “I don’t think I will never stop loving Grayson even though I killed him”Sierra said “Don’t close you're heart off “Skye said “I will try not to”Sierra said

Downstairs-Lorenzo was downstairs having a drink as the maid came into the room with Cal.. “Cal,Sierra is still getting ready,Why don’t we have a drink “Lorenzo ask he pour Cal a drink. “Thanks Lorenzo “Cal said “I have always like you with my daughter,You treat my daughter right “Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room..”Is Sierra ready “Cal ask “She will be down soon,She talking to the children “Skye said “Oh,It’s good to see you “Cal said “Thanks “Skye said Sierra came downstairs..”Sierra you look gorgeous “Cal said “Thanks Cal,Mother the nanny is going to make the children fish sticks for dinner and take care of them”Sierra said “Sierra, I will take care of the children,Now have fun “Skye said “Are we going to the hotel “Sierra ask “No,It’s a surprise “Cal said and left with Sierra.. “Skye,Are you sure you want to take care of our grandchildren the first night you’re back “Lorenzo ask “Yes,My grandchildren aren’t going to eat fish sticks for dinner “Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment