Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 34

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 34”
At The Lila/Edward Shopping Center-Monica was showing Justin Jr around where the clinic would be..”We need to fix it but I’m sure this will work “Monica said “Yes it’s going to be a lot of work but we can use this build “Justin said “Yes I was thinking of calling it Mary Mae Ward clinic “Monica said “I didn’t realize that my Great Grandmother was very important to the Quartermaine “Justin said “Mary Mae and Edward did have an affair but that was between Lila to forgive and she did ,Mary Mae and Lila because friends “Monica said “Did Edward have anything to do with  Bradley death”Justin ask “No,Edward was a lot of things but not a killer “Monica said “Thanks, I think this will be a great way to honor my Great Grandmother “Justin said “Yes,It will be,Don’t worry about funds we are going to fund everything “Monica said “Sure “Justin said

At The Quartermaine Hotel-Skye’s office -Ava and Katie were working they have been doing a lot for the company when Skye came into the office. “Skye,You’re awake it’s good to see you “Ava said “Thanks Ava,Katie it’s nice to be back so How is everything ? Did my daughter do a great job? Skye ask “Yes,Sierra does great work just like you “Katie said “Yes she does but it’s not the same without you”Ava said “Thanks, So catch me up”Skye said

At Kelly’s-Lila Rae came into the Kelly to get some coffee when she ran into Ian.,”Lila Rae, I heard about you're mother wake up “Ian said “Yes,It’s great to have her back “Lila Rae said “That’s good “Ian said “Yes it is”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment