Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 6

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 6”
“For The Love Of A Woman”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye/Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was lying in bed and Lorenzo was holding her hands as Sierra and Lila Rae and Richard and Alan came into the room. “I try to stop them”Sierra said “It’s okay,Skye is staying here and not going anywhere I’m going to take care of my wife here, I have nurse and everything we need “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I know you love my daughter , I would like to look at her “Alan said “Sure ,We will give you some privacy “Lorenzo said he left with the children, “Oh Skye ,I love you and I want you back but as a doctor I know you will not “Alan said

Downstairs -Lorenzo was with Sierra and Lila Rae and Richard. “Daddy, I love Mother and I want her to wake up,But she not going too”Lila Rae said “That’s What the doctor say about you but you wake up,You’re Mother never give up on any of us and I will not give up on her”Lorenzo said “Daddy right,Mother will wake up “Sierra said “I understand that you want you're wife will “Richard said as Lorenzo phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar, I will be their”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone. “I have to go”Lorenzo said he left. “Daddy going to be heartbroken when Mother doesn’t wake up “Lila Rae said “That’s What they say about Grayson and he wake up “Sierra said “Yea,Where is Grayson “Richard ask “On a business trip “Sierra said “I know something going on, I was a spy”Richard said “It’s nothing “Sierra said “I can help you sis”Richard said he left..

At The Police station-Ric was working when Lorenzo came in.”What is it “Lorenzo ask “Follow me”Ric said they went into his office., “Lorenzo,Faith know who the robber was”Ric said “Really? What are you going to do about it “Lorenzo ask “I had my men put a listening device her phone and have cops watch her every move “Ric said “Good”Lorenzo said “We both want the same thing,Skye to wake up and justice for that night,If you take revenge on whoever did it,I will cover for you,You have my word”Ric said “Thanks, I need to get back to my wife “Lorenzo said he left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment