Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 7

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 7”
At ELQ-AJ was working he had so much going on at the office and worrying about Skye and whatever was going on with Cassie when Bobbie came into the room. “AJ,We need to talk”Bobbie said ‘About what”AJ ask “Cassie ,She has postpartum depression “Bobbie said “Are you sure “AJ ask “Yes,Haven’t you notice signs? Cassie not touching the baby”Bobbie ask “I know something was going on it’s just been busy with work and my sister “AJ said “We have to help her “Bobbie said “Yes”AJ said

At Kelly’s-Sabrina was having coffee when Lorenzo came in he didn’t like be away from Skye but he need a break too. “Lorenzo “Sabrina said Lorenzo stop. “Can I join you “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Sabrina said Lorenzo sit down. “Sabrina ,When Skye was at the hospital you were a great doctor to her”Lorenzo said “Thanks, I do wish Skye would wake up “Sabrina said “Thanks,Skye will wake up , I move her back home ,Do you think I did the wrong thing “Lorenzo ask “No, I would do anything to have my husband back “Sabrina said “Yea,Michael was a great man”Lorenzo said “Thanks,If you need a doctor for Skye just call me”Sabrina said “Thanks “Lorenzo said he left.

At Kristina/Tommy-Kristina and Tommy move into together they had been so close since the robbery. Kristina was sitting up a romantic dinner when Tommy came into the room. “What’s all this”Tommy ask “I love you,We are going to have a baby”Kristina said “Wow”Tommy said they share a kiss..

 Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment