Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 9

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 9”
At Skye /Lorenzo-Bedroom-Skye was lying in bed and Lorenzo was putting on his jacket as Sierra knocked on the door and came into the room.. “Daddy,Good Morning”Sierra said “Morning,Where are you going “Lorenzo ask “I’m going to drop the children off at school then go to the shopping center,Tonight the opening night “Sierra said “Yea,Well have fun “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I hope you come tonight it would mean a lot to me “Sierra said “Maybe,You know how I hate leaving you're mother “Lorenzo said “Yes,Bye Mother “Sierra said she left..

At AJ/Cassie-AJ and Cassie we’re having breakfast together, “I know that you have been sad,I’m sorry that I didn’t see it,Let me help you”AJ said “I have postpartum depression and I want help”Cassie said “We will get you help “AJ said he took his wife hand.

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was taking care of Lorenzo The Three she loved watching him.”Lorenzo,You’re parents love each other so much and you too,Now they are together which isn’t fair you sure be raised by them”Alexis said as Kristina and Tommy came into the room. “Mother,How do you like being a Grandmother “Kristina ask “I don’t mind it,Why”Alexis ask “You’re going to have another one! Kristina yelled “You’re pregnant! Alexis ask “Yes “Kristina said “That’s wonderful “Alexis said “Thanks “Tommy said “I’m happy for both of you “Alexis said “Thanks “Kristina said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment