Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 10

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 10”
“Prince Cassadine”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was sitting by Skye and holding her hand. “You will come back Skye you too ,You’re a fighter you always have been,Please Skye I can’t live without you “Lorenzo said as one of his men came in.”Sir”The men said “What”Lorenzo ask “I have some information “He said “I will be back my love “Lorenzo said he went downstairs with his man.

“What information do you have “Lorenzo ask “It’s about Grayson ,His alive “The man said “No this isn’t good,Do you know where his at”Lorenzo ask “I have someone getting him now”He said “You better bring him to me! Any information about who Faith is working with “Lorenzo ask “No but we are watching her “He said “Good,I cannot believe Grayson alive if he know Sierra try to kill him”Lorenzo said as Sierra came into the room..”Sierra,Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “I forgot some notes for the shopping center , I didn’t heard anything “Sierra said Lorenzo came by Sierra and touch her face.” I know,Sierra you know that I would do anything for you “Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy “Sierra said “You’re Mother would be proud of you running her company and soon your own”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Sierra said she was wondering what was going on with Lorenzo.

At General Hospital-Alan was working when Rae came by.”Alan,What do you think about what Lorenzo did”Rae ask “I know Lorenzo is doing this out of love for our daughter he always has put Skye first ,He has never cheating on her unlike Jax and I know that Lorenzo is doing this out of love “Alan said “Yes he is,He does love our little girl I just hope that love brings our daughter back to us”Rae said “Me too”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment