Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 8

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 8”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was pouring some water as Alan came into the room..”What is it? You look worrying “Monica ask “Lorenzo took Skye out of the hospital he think that he can get Skye better “Alan said “No,But I do understand why Lorenzo think that”Monica said “Me too,But Skye isn’t going to wake up”Alan said as Tracy came into the room, “Why would you say that! Tracy yelled “Because I’m a doctor,Why do you care.? Alan ask “Skye and I have our disagreement in the past but their one thing I can’t ignore anymore,Skye a Quartermaine and a fighter and she will fight this,I had cancer and made it,Lila Rae was in a coma and made it,Sierra had cancer Kristina and Peter and Ned were in a fire and made it nothing brings a Quartermaine down”Tracy said as Ned and Olivia came into the room.”What’s going on”Ned ask “Tracy was just telling me not to give up on Skye,”Alan said “I mean it,Besides I need someone to fight with “Tracy said “Thanks “Alan said “How is Skye “Olivia ask “Lorenzo discharging her from the hospital and is taking care of her “Alan said “Maybe love will bring Skye back”Olivia said “Maybe “Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was laying in bed when Sierra was with her. “Mother , We need you to wake up,I been running you're company but soon I can’t “Sierra said

Downstairs-Lorenzo had just came home as Rae came into the room. “What give you the right to take my daughter out of the hospital! You aren’t making it better for Skye! She could die! Rae yelled “Rae,I love Skye and I’m making my wife better by being here “Lorenzo said “I know you love Skye but you’re not the only one who wants her to wake up “Rae said “I know”Lorenzo said “You can’t stop me from seeing Skye “Rae said “I would never do that “Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, I yelled at you I just want my daughter back “Rae said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment