Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 30

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 30”
At General Hospital-Alan and Rae we’re talking. “I’m so glad that Skye is awake “Alan said “Me too,Lorenzo was right to not give up on Skye ,We sure of know nothing will bring our daughter down “Rae said “Yes but we our doctor and we believe in fact “Alan said “Yes”Rae said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Skye,It’s so good to see you awake,We love you and we were so scared about you”Rae said “Thanks Mother,I’m just here for a check up even though I’m find “Skye said “You sure get check out “Alan said “I agree “Lorenzo said “Did you all agree about my health decision “Skye ask “Yes,We want What was best for you but as Doctor we were worrying you wouldn’t wake up,We our not just parents but doctor who go by facts”Alan said “I understand ,So it looks like I wasn’t going to wake up”Skye ask “But you did Skye so Let’s go see Patrick “Lorenzo said they left..

At Patrick office-Patrick was at his desk when Skye and Lorenzo came into the office.”Skye,It’s good to see you awake, I want to run some test to make sure you’re all right and nothing was damaged “Patrick said “Sure,Do What you need to do”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Kristina and Sierra we’re having breakfast together. “I’m glad that Aunt Skye is awake “Kristina said “Me too, I was so worrying about my mother not waking up,I’m sorry I wasn’t at the mansion last night what did I miss”Sierra ask “I’m pregnant! Kristina yelled “That’s wonderful! Sierra yelled “Their more,Tommy and I are getting married “Kristina said “Oh, I want to help you plan you're wedding “Sierra said “Of course you can,You will be my maid of honor “Kristina said “Yes! Kristina I’m so happy for you”Sierra said “Thanks, I want you happy too”Kristina said “I will be”Sierra said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment