Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 37

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 37”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan and Tracy were having dinner together..”So How the clinic going “Tracy ask “It’s going to be a lot of money but it’s going to turn out great “Monica said “How much “Tracy ask “It doesn’t matter this is just what this town needs “Alan said “Yes”Monica said “Anyway,How is Skye “Tracy ask “Skye had a checkup today,We are waiting on the results but I’m sure it’s going to be find “Alan said “Yes “Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had just hang up the phone as Skye came into the room..”Dinner is all set,It sure be done soon”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Is everything okay “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as Grace cans running in the room as Lila Rae followed..”Grandmother! I’m glad you’re awake “Grace said Skye pick Grace up. “I missed you,We are having dinner soon,Do you want to stay”Skye ask “Can we Mother “Grace ask “Sure”Lila Rae said as Bliss and Cecil came into the room.. “Grandmother,We are hungry “Bliss said “We are all going to have dinner together soon,A nice formal dinner “Skye said “Cool,I miss having dinner like we used to with Mother and Daddy “Bliss said “Well it’s time to start”Skye said “Where Sierra “Lila Rae ask “Mother out with a old friend “Cecil said “Really? Mother you need to fill me in on it”Lila Rae ask “I will “Skye said “Let’s go to dinner “Lorenzo said

At an Italian restaurant-Cal and Sierra we’re there. “You remember “Sierra said “Yes,We came here before the night we made love for the first time and convinced our son “Cal said “I remember that night,I bought a sexy teddy and had it on and you didn’t like it,You told me to take it off,I never thought a man wouldn’t like a sexy teddy “Sierra said “You’re a lady not a whore “Cal said “That’s What you say , I went through a lot to get that sexy teddy,I had to have the package sent to my Grandfather to hide them from my father who would open it and freak out”Sierra said “Yes he would,Sierra we had great times together, I treat you like royalty “Cal said “Yea,You Just knock me up”Sierra said “I wore a condom “Cal said “Yea “Sierra said “You never believed me “Cal said “It’s hard too,Does CJ know that you out with me “Sierra ask “Yes,He want to get to know you His just scared “Cal said “I did hurt him but I don’t regret the choice I made about him”Sierra said “We could of been something “Cal said as he took a drink of his brandy.. “What would it be like? If we did get married? Would you support me if I wanted to work? Would you want me to just be like you're sister and shop all the time? Sierra ask “Sierra,I thought you know me better then that, I have always support you,I would of support you’re decided to work “Cal said “I’m sorry “Sierra said “It’s okay We can take it slow “Cal said “Thanks “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment