Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 52

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 52”
At General Hospital-Patrick office-Emma and Richard were in the office. “Emma,I have come up with a new surgery that I can do so you can see again “Patrick said “Well it work”Emma ask “It hasn’t been done in the USA yet but just in the UK”Patrick said “Would you do it even if Emma wasn’t you're daughter “Richard ask “Yes “Patrick said “What are the risk”Emma ask “The risk is that you will not see “Patrick said as Robin came into the room. “What going on”Robin ask “Daddy has this new surgery he want to do on me so I will see again ‘Emma said “Oh Yes ,we talked about it “Robin said “What do you think Mother “Emma ask “I think you sure do it,It’s worth it”Robin said “Thanks Mother,Richard “Emma ask “If you want this I will support you’re deciding “Richard said “I want to see again to see our daughter and you and my parents,Yes Let’s Do It”Emma said “Alright,We can do it today “Patrick said “Yes”Emma said

At The Hotel-Jax room-Jax was in his room when there was a knock on the door it was Ric. “Jax Jax,You’re Alive “Ric said “Yes and I want Lorenzo Alcazar arrest for trying to kill me”Jax said “He obviously fail,Where have you been “Ric ask “I been hiding out for safekeeping I miss years with my daughter “Jax said “Do you have any proof that Lorenzo try to kill you”Ric ask Jax picked up an envelope..’I been planning my revenge on Lorenzo for years”Jax said “I understand you’re upset but do you know that Skye is married to Lorenzo? They are happy together “Ric said “Yes I know,I been watching everyone awhile I was away ,I know you were married to Skye “Lorenzo said “Yes till Lorenzo shot me and his daughter Sierra and everyone thought I was dead,I came back wanted revenge and I end up hurting,Just be careful “Ric said “I will,So are you going to help me”Jax ask “Yes”Ric said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment