Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 51

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 51”
At General Hospital-Ian was working at the nurse station when Lila Rae came by..”Ian,Do you have a minute “Lila Rae ask “Sure,What is it”Ian ask “I was invited to a ball,Do you want to come as my date “Lila Rae ask “Yes,I would love to”Ian said “Thanks,I will send you the information “Lila Rae said “Okay “Ian said Lila Rae left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was Talking to her children. “Cecil ,Bliss ,Do you want to stay here or do you want to find a new house “Sierra ask “I want to stay here,I like it at Papa and Nana,With the formal dinner “Cecil said Skye was listening to them in the hallway..”I like it here ,I love being with Papa and Nana “Bliss said “Yea,Their our Something about Papa you need to know “Sierra said as Skye came into the room.”Girls,Why don’t you get you're bathing suit on and go to the pool? The lifeguard is their”Skye ask “Can we Mother “Cecil ask “Yes,Go ahead “Sierra said “Mother,Please let us stay”Bliss said the girls left to get there bathing suit on. “Mother,Why did you do that “Sierra ask “You can’t tell them what you’re Father does”Skye said “Mother ,They need to know about it,I don’t want them to learn it from someone else in class “Sierra said “You’re right,I just don’t want them to hate you're father “Skye said “I know,I just promise never to lie to my children “Sierra said “I know”Skye said

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was talking to Grace. “Grace, I have something to tell you, I have been seeing someone Dr Ian Webber”Lila Rae said “Oh,Well does he make you happy “Grace ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Then you sure be happy “Grace said “Thanks “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment