Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 17

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 17”
At General Hospital-Kristina office -Cassie was with Kristina for a check up. “I think I have postpartum depression, I try to hold my daughter and I can’t “Cassie said “What about breastfeeding “Kristina ask “Her nanny has been given Micah,A bottle “Cassie said “I’m glad you came,We are going to get you well”Kristina said “Thanks, I want to get better and hold my daughter “Cassie said “You will “Kristina said

At Felicia-Felicia was at home having breakfast with her daughter’s..”So What’s going on”Felicia ask “I have news,I’m pregnant! Georgia said “That’s wonderful new “Felicia said “Yes it is”Maxie said “Thanks,Dillon and I are so happy “Georgia said “About time you both got you're happy ending “Felicia said “Yes,What about you,We want you to be happy “Maxie said “They're never going to be someone like Mac”Felicia said “No,But you could find someone to love “Georgia said “Maybe “Felicia said

At Cal-Cal was having breakfast with Casey. “How is the company doing “Casey ask “Great,Don’t worry we are still rich”Cal said “Cal,I’m worrying about you,Getting so close with Sierra again she will hurt you again “Casey said “No,Sierra will not hurt me again ,Wherever Grayson is she over him for good “Cal said “You’re just going to get hurt again “Casey said as Sierra came into the room. “Sorry ,The maid let me in”Sierra said “It’s Fine,It’s good to see you Sierra,Why are you here “Cal ask “To see our son”Sierra said “Now you care about CJ.? You just better not hurt my nephew and brother “Casey said “Casey “Cal said “No it’s okay,Casey just look out for her family ,I would do the same “Sierra said “I sure go”Casey said and left. “I’m sorry “Cal said “It’s okay “Sierra said as CJ came into the room.”Mother ,Why are you here “CJ ask “Yesterday I was upset at my father for not coming to the opening his missed a lot in my life and I realized that I did the same to you ,I would like to make it up to you ,”Sierra said “How! The first time I rode a bike you can’t get it back or the first tooth I lost “CJ said “You’re right, I can’t get that back “Sierra said “Do you regret walking away “CJ ask “This is going to hurt but no “Sierra said “I need to go,We can’t get what you missed back “CJ said and left..”Sierra ,I’m sorry “CJ said “I hurt him,How could I just walk away! I’m that selfish! Sierra yelled “We both were young and scared and did what we thought was the best ,You’re not selfish “Cal said “Cal,You been so supportive this couple of months “Sierra said ‘I want our son to have a relationship with you, I never talk bad about you “Cal said “Thanks, I sure go”Sierra said she was about to leave when Cal kiss her.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment