Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 56

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 56”
“The Night Before “

At The spa-Skye and Sierra and Lila Rae were getting there nails done when Katie and Kristina and Alexis came into the room. “Kristina,Katie ,Alexis It’s good to see you “Skye said “Yes,So you’re going to the ball? Sierra are going alone “Alexis ask “That’s none of you're business “Sierra said “You’re still married to Grayson,Remember him”Alexis said “Leaves my daughter alone “Skye said “Mother “Kristina said “Kristina,Hows the baby”Sierra ask “Good,Next week I Find out the sex”Kristina said “I can’t wait to plan the shower “Sierra said Skye got up and went by Katie. “So How are you and Ric”Skye ask “Good,We are happy and planning the wedding “Katie said “I’m happy for you “Skye said “Thanks ,I hope you’re happy at ElQ “Katie said As Josslyn came into the room..”Josslyn ,Why are you here “Alexis ask “I’m going to the ball”Josslyn said “That’s great ,Josslyn it’s time to let the past go”Alexis said “Yes it’s time to move on”Kristina said “Thanks, I do regret what I did”Josslyn said “We know
And you did go to jail “Alexis said “Yes “Josslyn said

“That’s odd”Skye said ‘Yea”Lila Rae said “Did you tell Grace about Ian”Skye ask “Yes It when well “Lila Rae said

At Ric office-Ric was in his office looking for the file on Lorenzo when he came into the room.”Did you destroyed evidence that I have on you”Ric ask “You don’t have any evidence on me”Lorenzo said “I did! You will go down soon! Ric yelled “You keep waste you're time on me!  Lorenzo yelled and left. Ric Throw Everything off his desk.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment