Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 33

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed part 5 ch 33”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re sitting on the couch they had just put the boys down for a nap.. “I forgot how tired it is to have a young child but having Lorenzo here reminded me of our son”Skye said “Yes he does “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I’m Don’t know how you always do it ,Hold this family together “Skye said “I just do,I love you Skye and I will never give up on you “Lorenzo said “Same here”Skye said Sierra came into the room looking tired..”Sierra,Why are you so tired “Lorenzo ask Sierra sit down on the chair and took off her shoes, “I just came back from looking at houses”Sierra said “Did you fine any”Skye ask” I had my realtor show me house by the shopping center and I couldn’t find one I like,Their no mansion close by”Sierra said “Sierra,Their no mansion by that shopping center “Skye said “Plus it’s not a neighborhood you will be living in”Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra said “You’re Mother and I were talking and we would like you and the children to stay here “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I don’t know “Sierra said “Why not we like having you here? Just think about it”Lorenzo said “I will, I sure go pick up the children from school “Sierra said as she got up..”Sierra,You haven’t taken you're pills “Lorenzo said he Give Sierra a pill and some water. “I hate that I can’t take my own pills I’m not a baby “Sierra said “It’s for you're safety,I sure go check on my company “Skye said “Mother,I been running you're company for you”Sierra said “Thanks, I’m sure it was in good hands “Skye said “I hope I did my best “Sierra said “I’m sure it’s was”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo and left with Sierra..

At Ric/Kate-Ric was holding his daughter Mallory when Richard came into the room. “Their you’re brother “Ric said “Father, I have some news,Mother is awake “Richard said “That’s wonderful,How is she”Ric ask “Good,I’m just glad my mother is awake we thought for sure mother wouldn’t wake up”Richard said “You’re Mother is a fighter “Ric said “Yes”Richard said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment