Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 32

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 32”
“Jax Jack
At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was getting Lorenzo ready for the day when there was a knock on the door it was Skye and Lorenzo.”Skye, I heard you were awake,It’s good to see you “Alexis said “Thanks,How is our grandson “Skye ask “His doing great it was nice take care of him”Alexis said “Thanks for taking care of him”Skye said “His my grandson too,You want him back “Alexis ask “Can I have him back? We can still share him”Skye said “Yes we can,We finally agree on something “Alexis said “Yes “Skye said she pick up Lorenzo..”Lorenzo,Do you want to go home with us”Lorenzo ask “I miss you so much,I miss everything “Skye said “I will get his diaper bag”Alexis said “We have everything, I will call you”Skye said “Sure,Take it easy “Alexis said “I will “Skye said they left..Alexis miss her grandson but was glad to see Skye awake as someone else knocked on the door Alexis open it was Jax.,”Jax! Is this a dream? Alexis ask “No it’s not,I’m alive”Jax said they share a hug. “It’s so good to see you! Does anyone know? Alexis ask “Just Josslyn, I saw Skye who in a coma”Jax said “Skye awake,She was just here with Lorenzo “Alexis said “You and Skye are close “Jax ask “Yes we share a grandson , My daughter Gina died when giving birth and Skye and Lorenzo son Lorenzo Jr was the father he was murder “Alexis said “Wow,A lot has changed “Jax said “Yes it has,So what are you going to do”Alexis ask “Take my life back “Jax said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in with Stuart and Lorenzo. “I’m so glad to have both of the boys home, I missed when our children were younger “Skye said “You miss having children here and the mess? Lorenzo ask as he picked up one of the girls dolls. “Yes,Lorenzo I been thinking about having Sierra stay here,Why don’t we ask Lila Rae to come too? We have so many rooms and I want our family close by,I miss so much “Skye said “What about Richard “Lorenzo ask “Richard and Emma need to stay at there house it’s probably easier for Emma to know where things are”Skye said “Yes,Well. This is going to be fun”Lorenzo said “You want Sierra to stay “Skye said “Because I’m worrying about Sierra “Lorenzo said “Yea I’m too”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment