Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 31

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 31”
At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was getting ready for the day when Grace came into the room..”Grace,I have some wonderful news “Lila Rae said “What”Grace ask “You're Grandmother is awake “Lila Rae said “That’s wonderful! Can I see Grandmother? Grace ask “After school you can”Lila Rae said “I’m so glad that Grandmother is awake “Grace said “Me too”Lila Rae said they left..

At General Hospital-Patrick office-Patrick was looking at Skye who was in the room with Lorenzo. “When will the test the results be back “Skye ask “I will have them back as soon as I can,Just enjoy you're life Now but take it easy ‘Patrick said “I will “Skye said “I will make sure “Lorenzo said they left..

At The Lila/Edward Shopping center-Sierra was making sure the stores were running great she loved her new job when someone came by.,”Sierra “A woman said Sierra turned around it was Josslyn.. “Josslyn,You’re back “Sierra ask “Yes I’m,Enjoying your life for now”Josslyn said “What does that mean! Sierra ask “Soon everything will go down for you “Josslyn said Sierra wasn’t sure what Josslyn meant by that, “I don’t have times for you,You are nothing “Sierra said and left.. “You will pay “Josslyn said

On the Dock-Skye and Lorenzo when Lorenzo phone rang.”Lorenzo Alcazar ,That’s not what I want to heard” Lorenzo said he hang up the phone..”Is everything okay “Skye ask “It will be ,I will always take care of our family “Lorenzo said “We know you will “Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment