Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 7


At Richard/Emma -Richard and Emma were planning the wedding with Robin when there was a knock on the door it was Anna. ,”Come in, We are just planning the wedding “Emma said “Emma, I'm happy for you both but I'm here about work “Anna said “What about it”Richard ask “Sure I leave “Robin ask “No, I need you both to look into who buried Kristina house, I talk to Julian and his telling the truth it's not a mob hit, I believe it's a hate crime “Anna said “No”Robin said “Do you have any liens?Richard ask “No”Anna said “We will look into it”Emma said “Thanks, Now how is the wedding planning going “Anna ask “Good, We are going to have a outside wedding “Emma said “I'm happy for you both”Anna said

At The Police station-Paul was in his office working when Dorian came into the room . “Paul, Do you have any liens on who buried Kristina house”Dorian ask “We are looking into it was a hate crime, I just don't know who”Paul said “This is sad, I like working with Alexis “Dorian said “Alexis is a Cassadine nothing brings them down “Paul said “I just hope we can caught them “Dorian said “We will “Paul said

At Rae house-Rae was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Rick. “Rick, Why are you here “Rae ask “You will be happy to know that Vicki pick Clint it's over between us”Rick said “Why would I be happy! ?Rae ask “Don't tell me that you didn't have anything to do with Clint coming back “Rick ask “All right, I did fine Clint because he love Vicki and she love him they belong together just like we belong together! I love you “Rae said “Rae, You left me! You want the divorce and now you want me back? Rick ask “I was a fool! What do you want me to say? I'm sorry I walk out “Rae said “If you want us back it's going to take some time to trust you again “Rick said “I understand we can build on that”Rae said “Yes we can”Rick said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment