Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 8


At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was downstairs by the fireplace looking at a picture of her and Grayson on their wedding day when Skye came into the room. “Sierra, “Skye said she went by her daughter. “I'm sorry about earlier, I just want my husband home, We never got our happy ending “Sierra said “Life isn't about happy ending and life throw you different turns and challenges but you need to pick yourself up and get you're life in order you have children to raise “Skye said “I just don't want to do this alone “Sierra said “Sierra you're strong and Independent I raised you that way “Skye said “I'm different mother”Sierra said as Lorenzo was listening to them. “No your still the same daughter I raised “Skye said “I just don't know how to start over and I know it's silly but I loved that house. I really wanted to raise my children their I keep thinking when I was on the island of being with Grayson and in that house it was the only thing that keep me going “Sierra said she went upstairs without seeing Lorenzo who seek back into the room. “Skye, I need to take care of a errand “Lorenzo said “What”Skye ask “Making our daughter happy “Lorenzo said they left.

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Morgan had just hang up the phone as Lila Rae came into the room. “Morgan, We need to talk, I don't blame you for the miscarriage I just need time grieving for our baby, You had you're time in grieving “Lila Rae said “I hate that we lose our baby it killed me and seeing you in the coma it killed me that I couldn't save the our baby and you, I never wanted my lifestyle to touch you”Morgan said “I know, I don't blame you, I love you we will get through this together “Lila Rae said “Yes we will and when your ready we will try again “Morgan said they share a kiss.

At The Starr-Lorenzo Jr and Gina were talking. “I know where Faith is, We are going after her tonight “Lorenzo Jr said “Are we going to shot her”Gina ask “Father wants her alive, He wants us to bring her here he want to take care of her “Lorenzo Jr said “Sounds good”Gina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment