Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 6


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye push Lorenzo into the living room and sit down face him. “Lorenzo, I know you hate being in that chair and you're pride is hurting and you're scared but I love you and I'm right here for you and I'm not going to let you push me away, I'm in this for the long haul, Skye said “I love you Skye but I'm not the same man you need and we aren't legally married so you can just go”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You are the same man, You're stubborn and powerful and caring and loving and loyal you are just in a wheelchair that's all that's different you are still powerful and sexy “Skye said she kiss him as a man came into the room. “Sorry, I have to talk to Mr. Alcazar “The man said Skye push Lorenzo wheelchair to face that man. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “I will go”Skye said “It's about you're daughter “The man said “I'm staying “Skye said “What about our daughter? Which one? Lorenzo ask “Sierra, She was at Julian just a few minutes ago”The man said Lorenzo touch his face. “What was she talking about,”Lorenzo ask “I follow Sierra like you asked and I heard her talking to Julian she ask him to break Grayson out of jail “The man said as Sierra came into the house. “Sierra! Are you out of your mind! Asking Julian to break Grayson out of jail! Lorenzo yelled “I sure of know I was followed! I used to be good at avoiding the guard, And no I'm not out of my mind ! I'm just a woman in love with a man who did something wrong but doesn't deserve to be in jail forever and not with me and raising our children! How dare you judge my husband! When you're a criminal too! Sierra yelled “Sierra Rae! I never killed a family member for money! If Julian did this you and Grayson and the children would have to go on the run what kind of life is that! Lorenzo yelled “Sierra, We knows you love Grayson but this isn't the answer “Skye said “What would you do Mother if you were me? You would do anything to save Daddy! I don't want my children not to have there father in there life”Sierra said she went by the bar and pour a drink of water. Lorenzo push himself toward Sierra and took her hands and she face her father. “Sierra, I'm sorry but this isn't the answer “Lorenzo said “Well you be happy to know Julian say no”Sierra said and went upstairs.

At General Hospital-Monica and Alan we're talking to Olivia and Brooklyn and AJ and Tracy and Nikolas “We think that Kristina and Peter and Ned and Alexis we'll get great care here , Dr, Hardy has been a expert in burns and is going to take over this case “Monica said as Dr. Hardy came by. “What can you do for our family'”Olivia ask “I'm going to take the bandage off and see how deep the burns are”Tommy Jr said “I just hope your a great doctor as you're great grandfather was”Tracy said “I'm “Tommy Jr said and left. “Tracy, I trust that Dr, Hardy know what his doing “Alan said “I just want my son better “Tracy said Alan took her hand.

“Olivia, Do you need anything “Monica ask “I just want Ned, George missing his Dad”Olivia said “I know that everyone is in good hands with Dr. Hardy”Monica said “I hope so”Olivia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment