Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always (Skyelo) part 2 ch 2

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in the living room when Lorenzo came in with boxes. “Now what do you want the files for”Lorenzo ask as he put them on the floor and Genevieve open them and pull out the folders. “I’m looking for something, It has to be here it just has to! Genevieve yelled and she keep looking at the folders and pull them on the ground if it wasn’t the one she wanted. “Genevieve look at me! Lorenzo yelled and touch Genevieve face. “I’m looking for a name of a PI, I used him all the time, I need to call him”Genevieve said “Why”Lorenzo ask “I need to look into what happened to Bianca jet, Why did it go down, I ask Alexander and he will not help me”Genevieve said “I will hire someone , Alright, Now sit down”Lorenzo said Genevieve sit down and Lorenzo went to the bar and pour some water. “Genevieve, Have you ever thought maybe their a reason why Alexander doesn’t want to look into it ’Lorenzo said as he walk by her. “Alexander, Doesn’t have anything to do with Bianca crash! How Dare you say that! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo pick up the top for the box and put it on the box and Genevieve put her hands on it and close it on her father hand. “Genevieve”Lorenzo yelled and took his hand out of the box. “Genevieve sit down”Lorenzo said as Rose came in. “Rose, Watch my daughter”Lorenzo said his hand was bleeding and Lorenzo went upstairs. “Ms. Genevieve”Rose said Genevieve didn’t say anything as Skye and Rae came in with shopping bags. “Genevieve, You're here, I pick up something for you today”Skye said she look at her daughter and sit down by her. “Genevieve, What happened here, What is are all the box for”Skye ask Genevieve didn’t say anything. “You need to go upstairs, Mr. Alcazar needs you”Rose said “I will stay with Genevieve”Rae said “Thanks”Skye said

Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Lorenzo was wrap his hand with a bandage as Skye came in. “Lorenzo, What is going on, What did Genevieve do now”Skye ask she look at his hand. “Genevieve was upset with me and slam my hand into the box”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, We need to get you to the hospital”Skye said “I will be fine, I survived many things before”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “We need to go check on our daughter”Lorenzo said “Fine, I hate this”Skye said “I hate this too”Lorenzo said they went downstairs.

Downstairs~ In the living room~ Rae and Genevieve were talking. “Genevieve, I know you been thought a lot, Have you been take you're pills”Rae ask “No I stop taking them”Genevieve said as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Why, Did you stop taking you're pills, I thought Dr Drake told you to just withdrawn from them”Lorenzo said “I don’t want them anymore, I want another baby”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “It’s my life Daddy, I’m going to take my files with me”Genevieve said she pick up the boxes. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Let her go”Skye whisperer and Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment