Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 62


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having some tea and coffee, “I’m sorry that I been drinking, I’m going to pull myself together, I just hate that our daughter was hurt and I blame myself”Skye said “I blame myself too for it”Lorenzo said “Why didn’t we see the signs”Skye ask “I don’t know, Genevieve always has been the difficulty one so if she did act up it wasn’t out of normal”Lorenzo said “No that’s true”Skye said “I’m glad you're going to get help, I have a phone call to make, I will be in my office”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said Lorenzo left. Skye was thinking as Genevieve came in. “Mother, I’m here to see Daddy and pick up my son”Genevieve said “We need to talk first”Skye said “About what”Genevieve said “About why you didn’t tell me about Guy, I want you to be honest with me”Skye said she went by Genevieve. “Mother, Do you really want to do this”Genevieve ask “Yes I can take it”Skye said “The reason why I didn’t tell you mother it was so hard to be you're daughter you want us all to be perfect matching cost and behave in public like we were the perfect family with a father who kills for a living and if we were sick you hate that we would nap turn the day because it doesn’t look right”Genevieve said “I just want you to have a perfect childhood unlike me”Skye said “I try to tell you once before about Guy remember, I told you I had something to tell you and that I didn’t want to take anymore lesson but you didn’t want to hear it you want me to social”Genevieve said “I just thought it was better for you then reading that’s all you like to do as a child, I’m sorry”Skye said “Can we move on from this, I need to talk to Daddy”Genevieve said “You're father busy, We can talk some more”Skye said as Rose came in carry a tray. “Mrs. Genevieve, I heard you come in so I made you some tea and lemon bars”Rose said “Oh Rose, You're so good to me, The maids at the house don’t know me like you”Genevieve said “Why don’t you just sit and have you're tea and lemon bars and we can talk more”Skye said “Do you want anything Mrs. Alcazar”Rose ask “No thanks”Skye said Rose left.

Genevieve and Skye sit down. “Mother, Why are you push me into talking about this”Genevieve ask “I just want to know why I didn’t see the signs, I’m sorry, I wasn’t there for you”Skye said “I did blame you at first but it’s my fault”Genevieve said “No it’s not, Don’t do that, Genevieve you need to see Dr Collins about this”Skye said Genevieve slip her tea. “I’m seeing Dr Collins”Genevieve said “About this?, Genevieve I know you just want to ignore the pain and not deal with it”Skye said Genevieve got up. “Mother, I’m fine, Daddy is going to get free and then I will be free of all this”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You need to see Dr Collins if you don’t deal with the pain and not just the pain about this but the pain of losing Bianca”Skye said “Mother, I sure go get my son”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother let it go”Genevieve said she was trying to calm herself and turn to face the fireplace as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “We are just talking , I want Genevieve to deal with the pain of what that man did to her”Skye said “I’m going to get my son”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said Genevieve was trying not to get upset. “Mother , Please just let it go”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're mother right on this, You need to deal with it”Lorenzo said “I’m”Genevieve said “You're really seeing Dr Collins”Skye ask “Yes about control my temper, I want a baby and I don’t want to lose my cool to the children”Genevieve said “That’s good but you have a lot you have to deal with”Skye said “You both don’t know the pain of losing a child, Luis came back to you, Now I’m going to get my son”Genevieve said she went upstairs.

“I push too far”Skye said “Yes, You did , What else did you talk about”Lorenzo ask “I told Genevieve I was sorry about not seeing the signs”Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said Genevieve came down with Nikolas-Alexander. “Genevieve, I just want to help you”Skye said “I know, Daddy, Tomorrow I know we will win but can you promise me something”Genevieve said “What”Lorenzo ask “To stay out of this lifestyle and help Luis do something else, Before all this you want a clean start to help Mother raise the twins”Genevieve said “Things Chance, I will see you tomorrow”Lorenzo said “Goodnight Genevieve, I love you”Skye said “I love you too”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment