Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always ch 7 (Skyelo) part 2

~At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lila Rae and Lorenzo were downstairs and Lorenzo took off his jacket and put it on the chair as Skye came back down. “So Lila Rae, What is this”Skye ask as she took her daughter's hand and look at her. “Mother, Daddy, I’m going to pick the baby”Lila Rae said “I know”Skye said “Yes you do”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Please I know you're scared I’m too but I want this baby and I will fight for it like you fight for all of us”Lila Rae said “What if”Lorenzo said “It kill me, It’s worth the risk, Mother took a risk having all of us”Lila Rae said Skye brush her daughter's hair. “Yes I did and it was worth it”Skye said “I just can’t lose you”Lorenzo said “You will not, We are all fighters in this family”Lila Rae said “Yes we our, I will help take care of you”Skye said “Yes, You can move in with us”Lorenzo said “Daddy. I haven’t talk to Evan about this yet”Lila Rae said “I know, He will be home today”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Please let Evan leave the business if he wants too, I need him”Lila Rae said “I will support whatever your decision and want”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Lila Rae said they share a hug.

At Luis house~ Luis was talking to a man. “So when are you going to tell the family”The man ask “I don’t know, I’m sure my father will be upset that his only son is gay”Luis said “Yeah”The man said he kiss Luis and left.

At Skylar/Carman~ Skylar was telling Carman that Lila Rae has cancer and is pregnant. “So Carman, Will you help my sister”Skylar ask “Yes I will”Carman said “I just hope we don’t lose Lila Rae”Skylar said “Me too”Carman said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo were having some tea and coffee, “Lorenzo, You handle that well”Skye said “I’m trying”Lorenzo said “I know it’s hard but I know that what Lila Rae would pick”Skye said “Yeah I guess”Lorenzo said “We will not lose our daughter”Skye said she took Lorenzo hand. “Skye, Please don’t drink”Lorenzo said “I almost did this morning but I stop myself”Skye said “Good, I need to make a phone call”Lorenzo said and went into this home office and Skye got up and pick up his jacket and saw the sticky note, Skye went into Lorenzo office. “Lorenzo, We need to talk”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Why was this note in you're jacket”Skye ask she show the note.”Look Genevieve needs to rest not plan a dinner party”Lorenzo said “No that’s not it , You're trying to break them up you have always been trying to break them up and I will not let you”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t you want our daughter to be happy! Skye yelled “Yes just not with Cassadine his not good enough for my princess”Lorenzo said “If you keep doing this you will lose all that you had work with Genevieve “Skye said “It’s worth it”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment