Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 (Skyelo) ch 5

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came downstairs in her robe. “Lorenzo”Skye yelled as the maid came in. “His out, Mrs. Alcazar would you like some breakfast”Rose ask “No thanks, Do you know where my husband went’ Skye ask “No”Rose said “I have an idea”Skye said Rose left and Skye went by the bar and pour herself a glass of wine.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo came in and by the nurse station. “I’m here to check on my daughter Genevieve Alcazar, How is she”Lorenzo ask “At home, Genevieve was discharged last night”The nurse said “Who ideas was that”Lorenzo ask “MR. Alcazar,, You can talk to Dr Drake but his in surgery right now”The nurse said “Thank you”Lorenzo said and left.

At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae and Raelyn were talking. “Mother, What is you're news”Raelyn ask “I’m sorry that I keep calling you every time something bad happened “Lila Rae said she took Raelyn hand. “Mother, What is it”Raelyn ask “I’m pregnant and I also have leukemia”Lila Rae said “No, So what are you going to do”Raelyn ask “I haven’t decision yet to do chemotherapy”Lila Rae said “Mother, Please fight for this, I can’t lose you”Raelyn said “I know baby, But I also love this child too”Lila Rae said “Have you told Evan”Raelyn ask “No his out of town”Lila Rae said “Mother, I can’t lose you I will take some time off and take care of you”Raelyn said “You don’t have too”Lila Rae said “I want too”Raelyn said “Alright”Lila Rae said they share a hug.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Lorenzo came in as the maid was coming downstairs. “Is My daughter here”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Ms. Alcazar is upstair sleeping”The maid said “Where is Alexander”Lorenzo ask “Out”The maid said Lorenzo went upstairs to Genevieve and Alexander room and Genevieve was sleeping when Lorenzo came in and touch her face. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said Genevieve wake up. “Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I just came to check on you, You sure of be at the hospital”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I’m fine, I just have to rest”Genevieve said “Who idea was it to leave the hospital last night”Lorenzo ask “Alexander and his right I’m fine”Genevieve said “Where is Alexander”Lorenzo ask “At work, Nikolas-Alexander is with the nanny I just have to rest today”Genevieve said Lorenzo walk away from the bed and look at a stick note that say “Dinner party at 7 tonight here” Lorenzo took the note and put it in his jacket and went by Genevieve. “Genevieve, I have an idea, Why don’t you come home with me , You can rest and I can help watch Nikolas-Alexander “Lorenzo said “That does sound like a good idea the nanny has to leave at noon today, Their was something have to do today but I can’t remember what”Genevieve said as she got out of bed and put on her robe. “What you have to do is rest”Lorenzo said “Alright, Let me pack some stuff”Genevieve said “Good”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment