Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always part 2 ch 24 (Skyelo)~



At General Hospital~ Luis room~ Luis was wake when Genevieve came in. “Luis, Here you're food”Genevieve said “Thank you”Luis said “You're welcome, Luis, Daddy will come around”Genevieve said “Now that everyone know, I feel free to be myself”Luis said “Good”Genevieve said “Thanks sis, I love you”Luis said “You too”Genevieve said and left.

In the hallway~Raelyn and Evan were talking. “Thank you for support mother choice”Raelyn said “You're welcome, I do love you're mother”Evan said “Good, I can’t lose another parent, I still miss Daddy”Raelyn said “I have made a choice too when you're mother gets out I’m going to tell her I’m leaving the business”Evan said “Good”Raelyn said “Yes, I want to be a better husband and stepfather”Evan said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in bed sleeping when Genevieve came in and sit the food on the table and a basket full of hersey's kiss when Lorenzo wake up. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I have you're food for you and Mother, Where is she”Genevieve said “You're mother went home to chance”Lorenzo said “Oh. Daddy I’m glad you're okay but don’t you think it’s time to stop this and leave”Genevieve said “It’s not that easy”Lorenzo said “I just wish you did something else, I hate get this phone call, So does Mother, She was here all night, You're not getting younger it’s time to leave”Genevieve said “It’s not easy to leave”Lorenzo said “Why don’t you just give it to you're brother, I heard his dangerous then you,Has no family so he has nothing to lose”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Their more to my brother then any of you know”Lorenzo said “I’m sure”Genevieve said “Are you take care of yourself”Lorenzo said “Yes, Daddy it’s time to stop worry about me now”Genevieve said

In the hallway~ Skye was coming out of the elevator and ran into Ricardo. “Sorry”Skye said “It’s okay”Ricardo said “Did you find Frank Smith Jr”Skye ask Ricardo took Skye hand.”You don’t have to worry anymore”Ricardo said “Thank you”Skye said as AJ came by. “Skye”AJ said “This is my brother AJ, This is Ricardo, Lorenzo brother”Skye said “Nice to meet you”AJ said “You too”Ricardo said and left. “So that’s Lorenzo brother”AJ said “Yes”Skye said “Skye, The way you were looking at Ricardo, Are you attractive to him”AJ ask “Ricardo is dangerous just like Lorenzo, No I love my husband I’m just upset with him’’Skye said “With what”AJ ask “Luis is gay, and just told Lorenzo and Lorenzo isn’t happy about it”Skye said “I see his point, If Michael was gay I would not know how to deal with it but I would still love him”AJ said “We just lose so much of our son, I don’t care if he is gay, I just want all my children healthy and happy”Skye said “I know”AJ said Raelyn came by. “Grandmother, Mother is done but has to rest”Raelyn said “Good, Raelyn do you need anything”Skye ask “No, I’m going home to rest”Raelyn said “Good, I love you “Skye said “I love you too”Raelyn said and left. “What’s going on with Lila Rae”AJ ask “She had an abortion”Skye said “Oh, Wow”AJ said “Yes my poor baby, I’m just glad she going to be okay”Skye said “Yes”AJ said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was talking to Genevieve. “Genevieve, You know I love you but I can’t leave the mob”Lorenzo said “What about mother and the twins”Genevieve ask as Ricardo came in. “I need to talk to my brother”Ricardo said “Fine, Daddy if you break the law, I’m not going to be you're lawyer”Genevieve said and left. “What was that about”Ricardo ask “Genevieve , Wants me to leave the mob”Lorenzo said “I can run it if you want to”Ricardo said as Skye came in. “That’s a great idea”Skye said “No! I’m not giving up my territory to anyone! I work hard for it”Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo calm down, You can’t get upset! Please I need you”Skye said “Skye, You know who I’m, We have always support each other”Lorenzo said “Well for now while you're recovery, Let me handle things, I took care of Frank Smith Jr”Ricardo said “Good, Alright you can run it for now”Lorenzo said “You sure rest”Skye said “I will go”Ricardo said and left and Skye follow him. “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”Ricardo said

No comments:

Post a Comment