Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 (Skyelo) ch 22



At Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae and Raelyn were talking. “Mother, I know you love the baby two but I want you here”Raelyn said she took her mother hand. “I love you Raelyn, I was so happy when I learn I was pregnant with you, You're father and I were so happy and we did want to give you a sibling but it didn’t happen with Morgan and I want to give you a brother or sister”Lila Rae said “Not like this Mother, I want you here, Please mother! Raelyn yelled as Skylar and Genevieve came in. “Raelyn”Skylar said “Aunt Skylar, Aunt Genevieve, Please tell mother to pick herself over the baby, I want my mother! Raelyn yelled and left. “Oh I hate this”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, We love you and want you here, I know this is hard”Skylar said “Yes it is, I don’t know what I want”Lila Rae said “Yes, You do , You know what you have to do”Genevieve said “Have a abortion, But it’s so wrong”Lila Rae said “It’s not an easy choice, When I work at the clinic in college and talk to the woman who were about to go have a abortion it wasn’t easy choice but most could not afford the baby or were battered woman who could not bring a children into that life, Lila Rae it’s not selfish and we can’t lose you”Genevieve said “Thanks Genevieve and Skylar, I want to be alone”Lila Rae said as Evan came in. “Lila Rae, We need to talk”Evan said “We love you”Skylar said they left.

“Evan, What do you think I sure do”Lila Rae ask Evan took Lila Rae hand. “I love you Lila Rae, But I think we need to pick you and have an abortion”Evan said “I hate this, I want to have a baby with you”Lila Rae said “We can try again when you're better”Evan said he kiss her on the lips.

At Luis room~ Luis was in bed when Skye came in push Lorenzo in a wheelchair. “Son, I’m sorry about this , I will find a great doctor for you”Lorenzo said “Some of it’s my fault”Luis said “No it’s not ,, and this isn’t the end for you”Lorenzo said “Father , I need to tell you something, I meet a man name Bobby we become friends it was just now that I learn he was Frank Smith Jr”Luis said “You didn’t know”Lorenzo said “Their more, We slept together, I’m gay”Luis said “No! NO son of mine is gay! Lorenzo yelled as Skylar and Genevieve came in. “Daddy, Why are you yelling at Luis”Genevieve ask “It’s okay Genevieve, I know it would happen”Luis said “What is going on”Skylar ask “I’m gay”Luis said “Stop saying that! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo, His still our son, Who we thought was lose and I will not have you talk to him like that”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Luis said “So that’s why Frank Smith Jr shot you, He used you”Lorenzo said “No, It’s not Luis fault on this, Daddy that’s on you”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I just wish you would quit”Genevieve said “I’m not going to”Lorenzo said “I sure take you're father back to bed”Skye said “Mother, You sure go talk to Lila Rae”Skylar said ‘Thank you”Skye said and left with Lorenzo. “I need to check on the nanny”Skylar said and left. “Luis”Genevieve said “Do you still love me”Luis ask “Yes, You're my big brother, Do you want some lunch”Genevieve ask “Sure”Luis said “A steak at the hotel”Genevieve ask “Sure”Luis said “I will be back, If you want to stay with Alexander and I you can”Genevieve said “Thanks”Luis said Genevieve left.

At Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was in the bed when Evan and Dr Kelly and Skye and Lorenzo and Raelyn were their, “Evan and I have made our choice about the baby, I’m going to have an abortion”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I know this is hard but it’s the right thing”Skye said “We will support you on this”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “Thank you Mother, I love you, I can’t lose you”Raelyn said “Never”Lila Rae said “Let’s get you ready”Dr Kelly said “Lorenzo, Let me take you back to the room”Skye said she push Lorenzo out into the hallway as Genevieve came by. “Mother, I’m going to get Luis some lunch at the hotel , Do you want anything”Genevieve ask “Yes some tea and chicken salad, Lorenzo”Skye ask “Steak, Genevieve just become I don’t support you're brother on this doesn’t mean I don’t love him”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said Skylar came by. “Skylar, You're sister is going to the hotel to pick up some lunch , Do you want to go with her”Skye ask Skye was worry about Genevieve. “Sure”Skylar said as Dr Kelly came by. “Genevieve, I need to talk to you”Dr Kelly said Skye took Lorenzo to his room. “Skye, Go listen to Dr Kelly”Lorenzo said “Fine”Skye said she left and went into the hallway.

Dr Kelly was talking to Genevieve in the hallway. “That test we took last night came out positive “DR Kelly said “Thank you”Genevieve said as Skylar came by. “Genevieve, I have to get back home”Skylar said “It’s fine”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment