Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always ch 19 part 2 (Skyelo)

~At General Hospital~ Ricardo room~Ricardo was in bed when Luis came in. “We need to talk, Do you know if Frank Smith Jr Is in town”Luis Jr ask “Yes, He is”Ricardo said “Father thinks he shot you both, Do you know what he looks like”Luis Jr ask “Their a picture of him in my hotel room, I was just looking him up it’s in his file”Ricardo said “I will go get it”Luis Jr said “Thank you , I’m sorry about my brother Luis, How he treat you”Ricardo said “It wasn’t you're fault”Luis Jr said and left.

In the hallway~ Lila Rae wasn’t feeling good as Monica came by. “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Monica ask “Not really”Lila Rae said “Let’s get you in bed”Monica said and help her into a room as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “I’m not feeling good”Lila Rae said “No”Skye said “I will go get Dr Kelly”Monica said as Lila Rae lay on the bed. “Lila Rae, You have to fight this”Skye said “Mother, Do you wish I wasn’t having the baby”Lila Rae ask “I just want you, I’m sorry I’m being selfish here”Skye said “No I get it”Lila Rae said “I love you baby girl”Skye said and kiss Lila Rae.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Ricardo room~ Luis came into Ricardo room and look for the file on Frank Smith and pick it up and look in it and saw a picture of him. “No!”Luis yelled as Frank Smith Jr came in. “Yes, Luis it’s me, Who you been sleeping with! Frank Jr yelled “You made a fool out of me! Luis yelled “Yes I did”Frank Smith Jr said “Did you shot my father too”Luis yelled “Yes, I slept with you to get even and to get payback shot you're father”Frank Smith Jr said “Do you really think you could get away with it and take my father territory” Luis yelled “Yes I do and I will”Frank Smith Jr yelled they both pull out a gun and it went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment