Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 17 (Skyelo)~

~ At General Hospital~Skye was walking up and down the hallway when AJ came by and took her hand. “Oh AJ, I know this happens become of Lorenzo line of work but I’m sick of it, I hate getting this call all the time”Skye said “I know you do”AJ said “Today , Lorenzo and I had a fight, I know something was going down his brother that he never told me about is in town and he would not pick the twins and us, No he pick power over us"Skye said
 “I’m sorry, Are you going to leave him”AJ ask “I don’t know, I still love that bastard”Skye said “I know you do”AJ said as Alan came by. “Daddy, Did you heard anything”Skye ask “No. But you're brother in law is okay, He just has some cuts on him”Alan said “Can I see him”Skye ask “Sure”Alan said “Skye, Be careful”AJ said “I will”Skye said and left. “I wish you're sister would leave him”Alan said “I do too”AJ said

The hallway~Genevieve was sitting on the couch sad that Lorenzo was shot when Luis came by and took her hand. “His going to be fine”Luis said Genevieve just look at Luis.

At Ricardo room~Riccardo was in bed when Skye came in. “Skye, How is my brother”Ricardo ask “Like you care! You set Lorenzo up didn’t you! Skye yelled “No I didn’t, I’m not the enemy here”Ricardo said “Why did you stay away all these years”Skye ask “Because I’m the outcast of my family, Luis was father favorite and Lorenzo was mother favorite I was just in the middle the one no one care about”Ricardo said “I do get that believe me”Skye said “I do hope my brother is okay”Ricardo said “Me too”Skye said Ricardo took Skye hand. “I sure go check on my children and Lorenzo”Skye said “Yes, Let me know if I can do anything”Ricardo said “I will”Skye said and left.

In the hallway~ Alan was at the nurse station when Skylar came by. “Grandfather, I need you to look at Genevieve”Skylar said as Skye came by. “What is going on with you're sister”Skye ask “I don’t know, She hasn’t say anything”Skylar said “I will look at her”Alan said Genevieve was still on the couch as Skye and Alan and Skylar came by and Alan sit by her. “Genevieve”Alan said he look at Genevieve. “Grandfather”Genevieve said “Are you okay, Did you take you're pills”Alan ask “Yes , Grandfather, Any word on Daddy”Genevieve ask “Not yet”Alan said he got up. “I think Genevieve was just upset by this”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said as Patrick came out. “How is Lorenzo”Skye ask “Lorenzo had bullets in his brain I took some of them out, But I have to wait to take all of it out”Patrick said “So we just wait and see”Skye ask “Yes, The bandages have to stay on Lorenzo head and he has to stay here for a while”Patrick said “I want to see him”Skye said “Go ahead”Patrick said “Thank you”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment