Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 63~

 At General Hospital~Dr Kelly office~ Monica break into Dr Kelly's office and look at Lila Rae chart. “Oh no, This isn’t good”Monica said and put the chart away and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was fix the table when Lorenzo came by. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I want to have a romantic dinner with you just incase it’s our last”Skye said “Oh Skye, I love this but It’s not going to be our last”Lorenzo said “I hope not”Skye said they sit down and had a romance dinner. “Skye , I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too”Skye said they share a kiss. “Whatever else will happened we will deal with this”Lorenzo said “Yes, We will let’s just hope it’s nothing but good times now”Skye said “Yes”Skye said “Are the twins down”Lorenzo ask “Yes for the night, Lorenzo I been thinking now that Jax isn’t coming back to town, I want you to adoption them”Skye said “I would love too”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said they share a kiss. “Let’s go upstairs”Lorenzo said they went upstairs and went into their room and Lorenzo lay Skye on the bed and they made love.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was in her robe looking at picture of her and Bianca. “Oh my sweet baby girl, I miss you so much”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “Sorry, I’m late”Alexander said “It’s okay”Genevieve said “Genevieve have you been crying”Alexander ask “Alexander, Have you hire a PI to find out why the jet went down with our little girl inside”Genevieve ask “No I haven’t yet but I will I promise”Alexander said “You know me Alexander , I need fact about this”Genevieve said “I know you do and you will get closure soon”Alexander said “I need it”Genevieve said “You will, How is you're father case going”Alexander ask “Good, We will win, I’m going to bed I need all my energy for the case”Genevieve said “Sure, How did it go with Dr Drake”Alexander ask “Dr Drake wants me to withdraw a little from all the pills”Genevieve said “Good, It’s going to be okay”Alexander said he touch Genevieve arm and she went upstairs.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was sitting down drinking some water when Monica came in. “Alan ,Are you okay”Monica ask “Not really, I just got off the phone with Rae, Skye been drinking and I’m worry if Lorenzo goes to jail, Well Skye go back to the bottle”Alan ask “I’m sorry”Monica said “I just wish this family would finally stop getting bad news”Alan said “Me too”Monica said “I’m going to bed”Alan said “I been up in an min”Monica said Alan went upstairs. “This isn’t good”Monica said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment