Thursday, February 25, 2016

“Forever and For always ch 10 part 2 (Skyelo)

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in from there trip. “I sure go check on the children”Skye said “I have a phone call to make”Lorenzo said “Okay, Lorenzo the trip was great”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and Lorenzo went into his office as Genevieve came in. “Mother, How is Nikolas-Alexander, Did he slept okay”Genevieve ask “I don’t know, I was just going to check on the children you're father and I went out last night and just got back”Skye said “You left my son alone! Genevieve yelled Skye came by her. “No Genevieve, Calm down the nanny was here”Skye said “Oh, Where did you and Daddy go”Genevieve ask “To the City it was nice, How did the meeting go”Skye ask “Good, I just still can’t believe I didn’t remember the dinner party”Genevieve said “You have a lot going on”Skye said “Mother, Can I ask you something”Genevieve ask “Sure”Skye said “I want a honest answer, I’m losing my mind”Genevieve ask “No, You're not”Skye said she touch her daughter's hair. “If I ever do just tell me”Genevieve said “I will , You just need a better system that’s all, How about we take the children shopping with us, I will take you to the office store”Skye ask “Sure”Genevieve said Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, You're here”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I just came to pick up my son, I’m going to check on him”Genevieve said and went upstairs. “Lorenzo, What you did take the sticky note off Genevieve wall now she thinks she lose her mind! It’s all you're fault! Skye yelled “Skye, I didn’t want that”Lorenzo said ‘’You need to just stop control her”Skye said “I will try”Lorenzo said Genevieve came down with Nikolas-Alexander who was crying. “I don’t know what is wrong with him he will not stop crying and I chance him and the nanny feed him”Genevieve said “Let me see”Lorenzo said he took Nikolas-Alexander and sing him a song in Spanish and Nikolas-Alexander stop crying. “I use to sing that you and you're brothers and sisters all the time”Lorenzo said “Thanks it work”Genevieve said she put her son in the stroller as the nanny came in with the twins. “Genevieve and I are going shopping and then I will check on Lila Rae”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine~Alan and Monica and Tracy and AJ were having breakfast as Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae , It’s good to see you, Do you want some breakfast”Alan ask “No thanks, I have some news”Lila Rae said “What is it”Alan ask “I have leukemia and I’m pregnant”Lila Rae said “No”Tracy said “We will find the best doctors”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather”Lila Rae said “Have you decision on what you want to do, Keep the baby or not”Monica ask “Evan is coming home tonight and I will talk to him but I want to keep it”Lila Rae said “You can’t have a lot of chemotherapy “Alan said “I know, I just don’t know what to do”Lila Rae said “You have our support, How is Skye handle it”Alan ask “I don’t know”Lila Rae said “We will help you”Monica said “You will be fine, You're name after the strong woman in this family”Tracy said “Thanks Aunt Tracy”Lila Rae said and left. “Tracy, That was sweet”Monica said “Yes, I sure call Skye”Alan said “I do hope Lila Rae make it”Tracy said

On the docks~Skye and Genevieve were their with the children and holding bags. “Mother, Thank you, Now you sure go check on Lila Rae, I take the twins back to you're house”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Alright, Thank you, Genevieve please take you're meds, We need to force on Lila Rae now”Skye said “I know Mother”Genevieve said Skye kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. Genevieve went walk home and feel someone was follow her and she was scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment