Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 (Skyelo) ch 9~


~ At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve and Alexander came in and meet with some business man and woman. “Thank you for coming”The man said “I’m sorry that I wasn’t ready for the party but the dinner is on us”Genevieve said “No worries”The man said “Yes, Now let’s get down to business”Alexander said “So Genevieve, I heard you were a lawyer, Do you miss it”The woman ask “Yes I do”Genevieve said

On the jet~ Lorenzo and Skye went on the jet. “Lorenzo, Where are we going”Skye ask “You say you want me to surprise you now tonight will be about us not the children”Lorenzo said “I agree”Skye said and kiss him. “Skye, I love you, We had our ups and downs but we have a great life together”Lorenzo said “Yes we have”Skye said they share a kiss. “You're here, Mr & Mrs. Alcazar”The polite said Skye and Lorenzo got off the jet. “Where are we”Skye ask “New York City, Where do you want to go Skye”Lorenzo ask “I want to see a show”Skye said “Alright, A show then”Lorenzo said they walk to the theaters.

At Genevieve/ Alexander~Genevieve and Alexander came in. “Alexander, I’m sorry about tonight”Genevieve said she sit down as Alexander pour himself a drink. “It’s okay, It all work out you were great tonight”Alexander said “Thank you, So is this a important deal”Genevieve ask “Yes it is”Alexander said “I hope you get it”Genevieve said “Genevieve, We need to talk, I know you want to know why Bianca jet crash you're a person who love facts I get it but the fact that our daughter is dead, Looking at why the jet went down will not bring our baby back to us”Alexander said he sit down and touch her face. “I just want to know why! Genevieve yelled “I know, I know”Alexander said he hug her. “I miss Bianca every day, I regret giving her up”Genevieve said “I know but you can’t fix it”Alexander said “I guess not, But there's one thing I can do, Be a good Mother to Nikolas-Alexander like Bianca would want and have a child of our own”Genevieve said “I want that too”Alexander said they share a kiss. “Let’s go upstairs”Genevieve said Alexander kiss Genevieve again. “Oh what the hell”Alexander said and they made love on the couch.

At The City~Skye and Lorenzo were at the hotel having a nice dinner. “Lorenzo the show was great, We sure do this more often”Skye said “Yes we sure, You're right”Lorenzo said “When do we have to go home”Skye ask “I have a hotel room for us tonight”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment