Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 18 (Skyelo)~

 At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was in bed sleeping with bandages on his head when Skye came in and took his hand. “Oh Lorenzo, I love you”Skye said as Lorenzo wake up. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You're going to be okay”Skye said “Yes I’m”Lorenzo said “Do you remember what happened”Skye ask “Just that I was shot in the head”Lorenzo said “Yes, Patrick remove some of the bullets you have to wear bandages on you're head till Patrick can get then and stay here”Skye said “What about Ricardo”Lorenzo ask “His fine”Skye said “Skye, I’m sorry about our fight, I do love you and our family, I just can’t leave this lifestyle”Lorenzo said “You're not get younger”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Why can’t you be a dentist”Skye ask “You would never marriage me if I was a dentist”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes she is, Fine, We our just glad you're okay”Skye said as Luis and Lila Rae and Skylar came in. “I’m glad you're all here, I’m sorry about this”Lorenzo said “We're just glad you're okay”Lila Rae said “Yes, I will make sure I fine the person who did this”Luis said “No, I will deal with this”Lorenzo said “Yes, Later you will , Why don’t we just go and let you rest, I will be back in the morning”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo. “I love you all”Lorenzo said “We love you too”Skylar said “Genevieve, I’m sorry about our fight”Lorenzo said Genevieve ran out of the room. “What is going on with Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “I will deal with this, You just rest”Skye said Skylar and Lila Rae left with Skye.

“Luis, Listen to me , Let me deal with this”Lorenzo said “Father you were shot, Can you really trust you're brother”Luis ask “Yes it wasn’t him, I think they're a enemy in town”Lorenzo said “Who”Luis ask “Frank Smith son, Frank Jr”Lorenzo said “No, I heard about his father”Luis said “Yes, Frank was a dangerous man”Lorenzo said “What are you going to do”Luis ask “I will put more guards on everyone”Lorenzo said “Alright, If you want me to do anything”Luis ask “Just look after you're Mother and sisters for me”Lorenzo said “Yes father”Luis said

In the hallway~Skye was with Genevieve and touch her daughter's hair with her fingers. “Genevieve, What is it, Please I can’t handle you being sick too”Skye said as Alexander came by. “Alexander, Can you take Genevieve to see one of the doctors”Skye said “What’s wrong”Alexander ask “She in shock or something”Skye said Genevieve let go of Alexander hand and went into her father's room. “Genevieve, What is it”Lorenzo ask “I’m sorry about our fight, I’m glad you're okay, I was scare”Genevieve said “I’m sorry to , We all get scare Genevieve it’s okay”Lorenzo said “Not me”Genevieve said “I know you care”Lorenzo said Alexander and Skye came in. “Genevieve”Alexander said “Take me home I want to hold our son”Genevieve said and left with Alexander. “You were worry about Genevieve, Were you”Lorenzo ask “I just never seen her like this”Skye said “Me either, I guess she was just in shock”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment