Thursday, February 25, 2016

“Forever and for always part 2 (Skyelo) ch 8

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in the living room holding her grandson. “Oh Nikolas-Alexander, I love you so much, I will keep you safe, I failed you're mother in so many ways, Nikolas-Alexander can you say Mommy, I’m you're mother now”Genevieve said as she look at Nikolas-Alexander as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, You're up”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m going to take Nikolas-Alexander to the park”Genevieve said “Are you up to that”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Daddy I can’t stay in bed all day, Right mother”Genevieve said “I’m sure Genevieve isn’t going to push herself”Skye said “Fine, Did you take you're pills”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Good”Lorenzo said as Alexander came in. “Genevieve, Why are you here, You're suppose to be planning a dinner party tonight”Alexander said “I’m, Genevieve ask “Yes, Remember you made yourself a note and tape it to the wall in our bedroom , Why are you here anyway”Alexander ask “I need to rest so Daddy suggest I come over with Nikolas-Alexander”Genevieve said “I beat he did, Genevieve , Lorenzo is pull you back in”Alexander said “I’m just looking out for my daughter who was in the hospital and sure not be planning a dinner party”Lorenzo said “This is important to me, Since it’s late now, I guess we can have dinner at that the hotel”Alexander said “I’m sorry, Let’s go home and I can chance”Genevieve said “We don’t have time for us to go home”Alexander said “Genevieve, You have some dress upstairs and you can chance here and leave Nikolas-Alexander with us”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said Skye and Genevieve went upstairs with the baby.

“Lorenzo, I know you don’t want Genevieve and I together but we are not kids anymore, You can’t stop us”Alexander said “Why don’t you want Genevieve to look into the plane crash”Lorenzo ask “I know Genevieve wants facts about our daughter death I get it that’s who she is but it’s not going to bring Bianca back to us”Alexander said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was getting dress. “Oh Mother, I mess up”Genevieve said “I’m sure you can fix it”Skye said “I don’t remember the dinner party, I’m losing my mind”Genevieve ask Skye brush her hair. “No you're not”Skye said “Thanks, How did it go with Lila Rae”Genevieve ask “She pick the baby”Skye said “How did Daddy take it”Genevieve ask “Good, I will support Lila Rae, Genevieve I want us to be close”Skye said “I want that too”Genevieve said she kiss her mother on the cheek and left. Downstairs Alexander and Lorenzo were talking when Genevieve and Skye came downstairs. “Genevieve, You look great”Alexander said “Thank you, I will pick up my son tomorrow”Genevieve said “Sure, Have a nice dinner”Skye said Genevieve and Alexander left.

“Skye, Why don’t we go have dinner ourself, The nanny is here”Lorenzo said “Sure, I don’t want to go to the hotel”Skye said “Where then”Lorenzo ask “Surprise me”Skye said “Always”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment