Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 (Skyelo)

 ~At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was alone looking for something and she was getting upset that she could not find it when the maid came in. “Ms. Alcazar, Can I help you find something”The maid ask “Yes, I’m looking for some of my files from when I was a lawyer, Do you know where Alexander put them”Genevieve ask “No , I haven’t seen any”The maid said “I beat their still at my father’s house, Is the nanny here”Genevieve ask “Yes”The maid said “Thank you”Genevieve said and left.

At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly’s office~ Lila Rae was there . “So what is it”Lila Rae ask “You have leukemia”Dr Kelly said “No, The baby”Lila Rae said “Yes, It’s not good, You have to make a decision, Either the baby or treatment , The chemotherapy will hurt the baby if you have it”Dr Kelly said “What if I wait till have treatment, Do I have nine months” Lila Rae ask “I don’t know , It would not be a smart decision “ Dr Kelly said “I really want this baby”Lila Rae said “I know”Dr Kelly said “If I do abortion it, Can I have another one”Lila Rae ask “I’m not sure with you're age”Dr Kelly said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Genevieve came in. “Mother! Daddy! Genevieve yelled no one answers her so she went into her father's office who was their talking to a man. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve,, Why are you here, You know you can’t come in here”Lorenzo said as he walk by her. “I need to talk to you, Daddy”Genevieve said “Well you will have to wait, I’m meeting with someone, Why don’t you have Rose make you some tea”Lorenzo ask “I don’t want any tea! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve, Please”Lorenzo said Genevieve went into the living room and try to calm herself down.

At General Hospital~ Lila Rae was sitting on the couch not sure of what to do when Monica came by. “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Monica ask “Not really, Oh Monica”Lila Rae said and start to cry. “Lila Rae, What is it”Monica ask “I’m pregnant and I have leukemia! Oh Monica what would you choose, You're life or the baby”Lila Rae ask “That’s a hard choice to make,You have to make what is right for you”Monica said “I will,I haven’t told my family yet, I wish we could get a break”Lila Rae said “I know”Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was drinking tea as Lorenzo came in. “So Genevieve, Did you calm down, What is it you want”Lorenzo ask “I want my files, They have to be here! Genevieve yelled “They are here, I took them when you were in a coma, I will be right back”Lorenzo said he left.

At A shopping center~Skye and Rae were shopping. “So are you happy that Lorenzo got off”Rae ask “Yes I’m, I ask Lorenzo to adopt the twins”Skye said “Are you sure”Rae ask “Yes, Jax not coming back, I still don’t get it”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment