Thursday, February 25, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 14 (Skyelo)


~At Skye/Lorenzo~ “Skye, All you need to know is I will keep you safe”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “How many times have you heard that Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve stay out of this”Lorenzo said “I just came back from talking with Constanza, Do you know that Ricardo is a powerful mob boss he has even killed woman and children whoever gets in his way, Daddy just leave the mob”Genevieve said “What are you planning tonight”Skye ask “Skye, I can’t tell you”Lorenzo said “Either it’s the mob with you're brother or the twins and I”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “You want to help me raise them”Skye said “I can’t I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Can I stay with you tonight”Skye ask “Yes Mother”Genevieve said Skye went upstairs to get the twins. Lorenzo was upset. “Genevieve! I wish you stay out of this! I have done everything for you! You have hurt this family to much! Lorenzo yelled and grab Genevieve arm. “Let go of me Daddy, You did this on you're own! Genevieve yelled as Skye came down with the twins. “Lorenzo let go! Genevieve is right , If you love us enough you would've left the mob! Our son better not be in this”Skye yelled Lorenzo let go of Genevieve arm.”I try to get a hold of Luis and he will not pick up”Genevieve said “Luis isn’t in this”Lorenzo said “Let’s go Mother”Genevieve said “Skye, I love you”Lorenzo said “Just not enough”Skye said and left.

Lorenzo was upset when Ricardo came in. “Let’s go”Ricard said “This better be worth it, I just may of lose my wife”Lorenzo said “It will”Ricardo said and they left.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Skye and Genevieve came in. “Mother, I’m sorry about this, I didn’t want to ruin the family I just want to save Daddy”Genevieve said “I know but you can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be save, I sure now, Can you put the twins down, I’m going to check on you're brother”Skye said “Sure”Genevieve said Skye give her the twins and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment