Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always (Skyelo) part 2 ch 4

~At General Hospital~ Genevieve room~ Lorenzo was with Dr Drake as he was looking at Genevieve. “Genevieve, Going to be fine she needs to start taking her pills”Dr Drake said “Genevieve wants a baby so bad, I don’t think it’s a good idea”Lorenzo said as Genevieve wake up. “Daddy, Dr Drake, Why I’m here”Genevieve ask “You pass out on my driveway”Lorenzo said “What is it”Genevieve ask “You need to start taking you're pills, I know you want another baby and I talk to Dr Kelly we will monitor you're health if you have a baby”Dr Drake said “Well the pills hurt my baby if I have one”Genevieve ask “Genevieve please”Lorenzo said “We will make sure the baby isn’t hurt, You will come in for a lot of visiting”Dr Drake said “Alright, Can I go home”Genevieve ask “I think you sure stay the night”Dr Drake said “Good idea”Lorenzo said as Alexander came in.”Genevieve”Alexander said “Can I talk to Alexander alone”Genevieve ask Dr Drake and Lorenzo left. “Genevieve, What happened”Alexander ask “I just stop taking my pills I just want my life back before the coma”Genevieve said “Before the coma you were with Victor”Alexander said “You know what I meant”Genevieve said “I know, Do you have to keep take the pills”Alexander ask “Yes, If I become pregnant Dr Drake will monitor me”Genevieve said “Good, I can’t lose you”Alexander said he took her hand.

In the hallway~ Skylar and Skye and Rae and Luis and Lila Rae were all crying as Lorenzo came by. “What is going on, Genevieve is going to be just fine”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I have something to tell you”Lila Rae said she took Lorenzo hand. “What is it baby girl”Lorenzo ask “I have leukemia, I have to choose between myself or the baby”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae, Please take the treatment, I can’t lose you , I will do anything for my children”Lorenzo said “We know that Daddy”Lila Rae said “Have you told Evan yet”Skye ask “Not yet, He had to go out of town”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Please take the chemotherapy”Lorenzo said “I just need time to think”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I can’t lose you”Skye said she start to cry. “I know Mother”Lila Rae said “You're my first born Daughter and I love you , I love all of my children”Skye said “I know , I love you too”Lila Rae said “Have you called Raelyn”Skylar ask “Not yet, I keep calling her about bad news”Lila Rae said and left.

“Lorenzo, We can’t lose Lila Rae”Skye said “I know me either”Lorenzo said he hug Skye. “How is Genevieve”Skye ask “She going to be fine this is because she didn’t take her pills”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said Alexander came by. “Genevieve is sleeping, You sure just go home , I will take care of her”Alexander said “Just because you're with Genevieve now doesn’t meant you're in changer of my daughter care”Lorenzo said “You just want to control Genevieve”Alexander said “Lorenzo, Let’s go”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment