Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 (Skyelo) ch 6

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at picture of Lila Rae and crying as Genevieve came in carrying Nikolas-Alexander and Lorenzo. “Mother, Why are you crying”Genevieve ask Skye put the picture away and wipe her face. “I was just looking at picture that’s all, Why are you here”Skye ask “I told Genevieve she sure come here and rest”Lorenzo said “Yes, The nanny had to leave early today, I was suppose to do something but I can’t remember what”Genevieve said “Oh, Well you sure rest then”Skye said “I will”Genevieve said “I will take Nikolas-Alexander upstairs”Lorenzo said he took his great-grandson and went upstairs. “Mother, Are you really okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, I have to make a phone call”Skye said and left. Genevieve look at the picture of Lila Rae as Lila Rae came in. “Genevieve, Are mother and Daddy here”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Genevieve said she turn around. “Lila Rae, You look horrible you have bags under you're eyes, You sure really get them under control you don’t want Evan to leave you”Genevieve said “I’m sure Evan willn’t, Genevieve I have something to tell you”Lila Rae said “What”Genevieve said “I have cancer , Leukemia”Lila Rae said “Oh no, Lila Rae I’m so sorry about what I just say, That’s why Mother was crying today”Genevieve said “Yes”Lila Rae said “The baby, What are you going to do”Genevieve ask “I don’t know yet, I have to pick myself or the baby”Lila Rae said “You want to pick the baby, I don’t blame you, I never regret giving up Bianca till after I wake up from the coma and then now even more”Genevieve said “But I’m sure if I do pick the baby this whole family will fall apart’ Lila Rae said Genevieve touch her sister face. “Lila Rae, I will support you and I will make sure everyone support what you decision”Genevieve said “Thank you, I want this baby”Lila Rae said “I know”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Lila Rae was just telling me the news, I wish you two did”Genevieve said “We were going to”Skye said “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I just came to see you both”Lila Rae said “Genevieve, You sure rest”Lorenzo said “Mother, Can you come upstairs with me”Genevieve said “Sure”Skye said they went upstairs.

“Baby girl, What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I’m just thinking about things”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae , Please fight this, I will call ever doctor I know”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy”Lila Rae said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve and Skye came in. “Genevieve, What do you want”Skye ask “We both know what Lila Rae is going to choice, You know Lila Rae soul like you do mine, Just support her”Genevieve said “I will, Always”Skye said “Make sure Daddy does too”Genevieve said “I will”Skye said and went downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment