Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 16 (Skyelo)

~At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was downstairs with Skye. “Mother, I’m sure Daddy is fine”Genevieve said as Skye phone rang.”Skye Alcazar, Yes I will be right their”Skye said and hang up. “What is it”Genevieve ask as Alexander came down. “You're father been shot”Skye said Genevieve was in shock. “Genevieve”Alexander said “Let’s go to the hospital, I will call the family on the way”Genevieve said “I will stay here with the children”Alexander said “Thank you”Skye said Genevieve and Skye left.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~ Alan was looking at Lorenzo, “I don’t know why we sure save you , My daughter and Grandchildren will be better without you”Alan said as Patrick and Liz came in. “I will take care of Lorenzo, Another man was brought in too”Patrick said “I will look at him”Alan said Alan left as Patrick look at Lorenzo.

In the hallway~Skye and Genevieve and Lila Rae and Skylar and Luis came in as Alan was by the nurse station. “Daddy , How is my husband”Skye ask “Patrick is looking at him, Another person was shot too”Alan said “It’s Lorenzo brother Ricardo”Skye said “Oh, Skye I do wish you leave him”Alan said “I did tonight, I was upset with Lorenzo, But I hope that’s not the last words I say to him”Skye said “Daddy , Will be fine he has too”Genevieve said as Patrick came by. “Skye”Patrick said “How is my Husband”Skye ask as Luis took her hand. “Lorenzo was shot in the head, I have to do surgery to remove the bullets”Patrick said “Do whatever you have to do”Skye said “I will”Patrick said Alan and Patrick left. “Daddy, Has to be okay,”Genevieve said “Genevieve, What is it”Skylar ask “Daddy and I had a fight today”Genevieve said “Daddy will make it, He always does”Skylar said “Yes”Skye said “Luis , Do you know what was going down tonight”Lila Rae ask “No”Luis said “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Skye ask “I just need to sit down”Lila Rae said “I will get us some coffee”Luis said “Thanks”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment