Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always (Skyelo) part 2 ch 3

~At Skye/Lorenzo~ “Skye , I wish you didn’t let Genevieve leave like that”Lorenzo said “What was the fight about”Skye ask “Genevieve wants to hire a PI to find out what happened on the plane that killed Bianca and Alexander is pull it off”Lorenzo said “Let me guess,You told Genevieve that maybe Alexander is hiding something”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Mother, What do we to help Genevieve with all this”Skye ask “Genevieve still needs therapy to deal with the coma and Bianca”Rae said as a man came in carry Genevieve who was pass out.. “What happened”Skye yelled “We found Genevieve pass out on the driveway, Sir I look and there was nobody around”The man said “Thank you”Lorenzo said he pick up Genevieve. “Let’s take Genevieve to the hospital”Lorenzo said they left.

At Lila Rae/Evan ~ Lila Rae came in when Evan was in the living room with a bag in his hand. “Are you leaving me”Lila Rae ask “No, I have to go on work that’s all”Evan said “Oh okay”Lila Rae said “How long will you be gone”Lila Rae ask “I’m not sure, You're father ask me to take this so I want to make sure I get this right”Evan said “Oh I get that”Lila Rae said “Thank you”Evan said “Just be safe”Lila Rae said “I will”Evan said he kiss Lila Rae goodbye and left and Lila Rae cried.

At General Hospital~Skye and Rae came in with Lorenzo who was carrying Genevieve, “What happened” Drake ask “I don’t know my men found Genevieve in the driveway unresponsive. I know she isn’t take her pills anymore”Lorenzo said “Oh no, This isn’t good”Dr Drake said they took Genevieve to a room as Skylar and Luis and Lila Rae came in. “What is going on”Skylar ask “Genevieve is unresponsive”Skye said “No”Skylar said “She not taking her pills either”Rae said Lila Rae wasn’t feeling good and sit down as Skye sit by her. “Lila Rae, I know you're worry about Genevieve but she will be fine”Skye said “I’m not worry about Genevieve this time I’m worry about myself”Lila Rae said “What is it, The baby”Skye ask she touch her daughter's hair. “Oh Mother, I have cancer leukemia, I have to pick myself or the baby, Mother what do I do”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment