Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 20 (Skyelo)~”Up all night”



At General Hospital~ A ambulance came in with Luis and Alan came by. “Oh No”Alan said 

At A room~ Dr Kelly was looking at Lila Rae as Skye was holding her hand. “The cancer is getting worse, You have to pick the baby or yourself”Dr Kelly said “Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother, Please let me make the decision here”Lila Rae said”Fine, But I love you and I want you here, So does Raelyn and the whole family”Skye said and went into the hallway she was stress about all this when Alan came by and took her hand. “Daddy , What is it”Skye ask “Luis was shot tonight too”Alan said “No, Where is my son! Skye yelled “Dr Drake is looking at him”Alan said “No, I beat Luis went looking for the person who shot Lorenzo even after Lorenzo told him not too”Skye said “Yeah”Alan said “Oh Daddy, I can’t lose my husband or son and Lila Rae! Her cancer is getting worse”Skye yelled and Alan hug her. “Skye, You're not alone in this, Do you want me to call Skylar and Genevieve”Alan ask “No Genevieve needs to rest, She not as strong as she use to be”Skye said “No she not”Alan said

At Alexander/Genevieve~ Alexander was having tea with Genevieve. “I don’t know why I was sad about Daddy being shot , His been shot so many times and this will happen till he leaves the mob”Genevieve said “True, But I don’t think you're father will leave the mob”Alexander said “No I don’t think so either”Genevieve said “You sure go to bed”Alexander said “I want to take a bath first”Genevieve said “Sure”Alexander said he help Genevieve up. “I can do this Alexander”Genevieve said “Yes you can”Alexander said he kiss her and Genevieve went upstairs.

At General Hospital~Skye and Alan were waiting in the hallway as Rae came by. “Skye, I’m sorry”Rae said “Thanks, Lorenzo is going to be okay but now Luis has been shot at”Skye said “Do you know anything”Rae ask “Not yet, I haven’t told Lorenzo yet”Skye said as Patrick came in. “Dr Drake”Skye ask she took her mother hand. “Luis is paralyzed”Dr Drake said “No, Does Luis know”Skye ask “No, I haven’t told him “Dr Drake said “Thank you,I want to see my son”Skye said “Sure”Dr Drake said Skye left. “Patrick , Thank you for tonight”Alan said “You're welcome”Dr Drake said

Luis room~ Luis was sleeping when Skye came in and sit by him. “Oh my baby boy, I love you so much”Skye said as Luis wake up. “Mother, What happened”Luis ask “You were shot at, Do you remember anything”Skye ask “Yes it was Frank Smith Jr who shot Father”Luis said “Where is he”Skye ask “He was Bobby, “Luis said “What, You mean”Skye ask “Yes, The first man I fell in love with was just use me”Luis said “I’m sorry”Skye said “I will be fine, So I’m going to be alright”Luis ask “Luis, I have something to tell you, The bullet hit you're legs, You're paralyzed”Skye said “No! Luis yelled Skye hug her son. “It’s going to be okay son”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment