Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 61

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was rocking Nikolas-Alexander. “Oh Nikolas-Alexander, You're mother Bianca love you so much, She watching you now in heaven”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “How is Nikolas-Alexander”Lorenzo ask “Good, Lorenzo we need to talk”Skye said she put Nikolas-Alexander down. “Let’s go downstairs”Lorenzo said they left.

At The Police station~Ric and John were working when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”Ric said “Ric, I need you both to drop the changer against my father, We both know he did the right thing here, I have a PI who look at Guy past he did this before in another state, His a pedophillia who need to be stop! I have a list of names from each victim and the families who support this”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You know we can’t do that”John said “You sure not be on the case you're too close to it”Ric said “I’m the best lawyer in town, Now that Alexis is gone and I will save my father”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Ric said “I will beat you're butt in court”Genevieve said and left. “This isn't’ good now that Genevieve is Lorenzo lawyer we will lose, She a great lawyer”Ric said Genevieve peek back in. “I heard that”Genevieve said and left.

At the Mayor's office~John (The mayor) was working when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”John said “John I need a favor from you, You know my father did the right thing here , Please drop the changer”Genevieve said “I would if I could, You know that”John said Genevieve move close to John. “You can you're powerful”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I can’t and I know you're Lorenzo lawyer so he will be fine, I’m sorry”John said Genevieve left.

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly was looking at Lila Rae chart when Monica came by. “Dr Kelly, I heard My granddaughter Lila Rae was here, What is wrong with her, Can I help”Monica ask “Dr Quartermaine, I was just looking at Lila Rae chart, But you know I can’t tell you anything”Dr Kelly said “I just want to check”Monica said “I know”Dr Kelly said

No comments:

Post a Comment