Thursday, October 22, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 74 "In the bedroom"


Alistair/Caprice bedroom~ Caprice was in her robe looking for something she found the pills that she used to take even thought Caprice know they were making her crazy she took a pill as Alistair came in. "Your up , Will that is progress why don't we have some lunch in the sunroom and talk"Alistair ask he took Caprice hand and they went into the hallway Caprice stop by the boys room. "Are the boys home"Caprice ask "Not yet"Alistair said "They sure be home soon they need a nap"Caprice said "Your just mad that I let Courtney take them but what was I suppose to do, You would not get out of bed and I had to work at home and we don't have a nanny"Alistair said they went into the sunroom the table had food on it Alistair help Caprice sit down. "The cook made all your favorite"Alistair said "I don't want any food"Caprice said "Please eat, I'm sorry that he raped you if I could of stop it I would"Alistair said "You promise you would come as soon as
you could"Caprice said "You blame me for it"Alistair ask "He was your grandfather"Caprice said "Yes please eat, I'm worry about you, Did you take anything so your not carry his child"Alistair ask "Yes I had Sally pick me up some pills last night"Caprice said "Do you know where the bottle of red wine when it's missing"Alistair ask "No I don't "Caprice said Courtney came in with the boys. "About time you came home with my boys, You sure of come home soon"Caprice yelled "Caprice enough! Alistair yelled "I'm sorry I had fun with the boys, We went shopping to"Courtney said "I'm sorry, Thank you"Caprice said "Your welcome I get why you were worry"Courtney said "I'm going to take the boy's to their room and lay down"Caprice said "Please come back we need to talk"Alistair said "Fine"Caprice said she went upstairs.
"I'm sorry about that"Alistair said "It's okay I sure of call , If you need me again"Courtney said Thanks I hope to find a new nanny soon"Alistair said "Are you okay"Courtney ask "I will be"Alistair said
At Alexis/Ric~ Stefan came back in. "I have some news Helena is alive in a hospital in London"Stefan said "How did she get there"Alexis ask "I don't know but I'm going to London"Stefan said "Do you want me to come with you"Alexis ask "No I will be fine"Stefan said "Just be safe"Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment