Thursday, October 22, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 77 "In the bedroom"


At the Quartermaine~ Everyone was there expect Caprice and Skye and Jazz Alan had just hang up the phone. "Alan what is it, you look sad"Monica said "It's sad news Jazz and Lydia jet went down they didn't make it"Alan said "No! Lois yelled "No"Ned said "I hate this! Now what about Brooklyn"Lois ask
 "Let's go see our granddaughter"Ned said "Yes"Lois said "Nikolas are you okay"Emily ask "I don't have any feelings for Lydia anymore but I care for her still. I will miss her"Nikolas said "We sure tell Caprice I been trying to call her but she will not pick up her phone"Alan said "I think Caprice needs time with her sons"Emily said "Maybe"Alan said

At Alistair/Caprice~ Bedroom~ Caprice was lay in bed when Alistair came in with the boys. "My boys give them to me"Caprice said "No I'm taking the boy's out to the park I would love if you join us"Alistair said Caprice stood up in bed as Meg came in. "Meg please help my wife we want to take our sons out"Alistair said Meg help Caprice who was to weak to get out of bed Alistair and the boys left.

At Josslyn/Alex~ Ned and Lois came in. "Why are you here"Alex ask "To see our granddaughter"Lois said she pick up Brooklyn. "What is going on"Alex ask as Josslyn came in. “Jazz jet cash she gone"Ned said "No I'm sorry"Alex said "Can we have our granddaughter for the day"Lois ask "Sure, I hope we can work this out"Alex said "Maybe"Ned said "Brooklyn you will never forget your mother I will tell you about her"Alex said "Yes"Lois said "I'm sorry 'Josslyn said "Thanks"Ned said they left. "That is so sad about Jazz I wonder if Caprice knows they were close"Josslyn said "I'm sure she does"Alex said "Are you okay"Josslyn ask "There going to take my daughter from me"Alex said "They can't take Brooklyn from your her father"Josslyn said "I hope not"Alex said
At Alistair/Caprice~ Meg help Caprice downstairs she was so skinny you could see her bones. "I'm glad your join us"Alistair said "Can I hold my sons"Caprice ask "There in the strollers let's go"Alistair said he took Caprice hand and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment