Thursday, October 22, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 79 "In the bedroom"



At the Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica and Liz and AJ were there when Caprice came storm in. "Why didn't anyone call me about Jazz! Is she really gone"Caprice ask "Yes I'm sorry"Alan said "No Jazz isn't just my cousin she a sister to me! Caprice said "I know I'm sorry"Alan said he hug Caprice and could feel her bones. "What happened to Jazz"Caprice ask "The jet went down with Lydia and Jazz"Monica said "Are you sure they're gone"Caprice ask :"Ned and Lois went to lD there bodies"Monica said "Brooklyn"Caprice ask "Brooklyn is here Ned and Lois are hope to work something out with Alex"Alan said "That's great"Caprice said "Why don't you sit down, The cook made your favorite muffin I save then for you"Alan said "Thanks Grandfather, Did you call mother"Caprice ask "Skye cell went to voicemail"Alan said Caprice took the muffin and pull it apart and ate some of it as Alistair and the boys came in. "Alistair"Caprice said ""I'm sorry about Jazz I would like to send my condolences to Ned and Lois"Alistair said "Thank you Alistair. Ned and Lois went to ID Jazz"Monica said "I would like to take the boy's see Brooklyn and tell her she will not be alone"Caprice said "She in the room next to Jazz old room"Alan said "Caprice and the boys left.
"What the hell! Is going on with my Granddaughter what did you do to her Cassadine! She hasn't eaten in days! Alan yelled "No I been trying to get Caprice to eat but she will not I can't make her"Alistair said "You can't make a Quartermaine to do anything they don't want to do"AJ said "No"Liz said "What happened to Caprice on the island"Alan ask "Caprice doesn't want anyone to know"Alistair said "Caprice was rape wasn't she"Liz ask
At Brooklyn room~ She was sleeping when Caprice and the boys came in. "Oh Brooklyn you look like your mother"Caprice said "she put the boys down and pick up Brooklyn. "Oh Jazz I will ported your daughter this isn't fair"Caprice said as Alistair came in. "No it isn't fair, Jazz sure be here for her daughter"Alistair said "Yes I will ported Brooklyn"Caprice said "You need to get strong for Brooklyn and our sons"Alistair said
In the den~ Alan call Skye. "Skye please pick up we need you home Caprice needs you"Alan said and hang up. "No answers again"Monica ask "No I'm worry about Skye and Caprice"Alan said "Me too"Monica said Alistair and Caprices came in with the boys. "Caprice here is some more muffin I want you to take them and eat them"Alan said "Thanks Grandfather"Caprice said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment