Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 81 "Gone"


In London~ "Jax"Skye said to a man who came by she look at him. "Stefan How did you find me"Skye ask "I was on my jet when I saw yours go down"Stefan said he help Skye get up. "We need to fine Jax"Skye said "We will I call for help"Stefan said "Thanks, Why are you in London"Skye ask "Helena she alive"Stefan said "We found out she is Althea sister"Skye said "Yes and there more but now we need to look for Jax"Stefan said the search and rescue team came to help them. "We need to fine my husband"Skye said "We will , Let's look at you"The man said Part of the jet wing was hang on the cliff a hand was stick out. "No! Jax! Skye yelled Stefan hold Skye back. "I'm Sorry"The man said "Please save my husband! Skye said "There is nothing we can do"The man said "No! Your wrong! Skye yelled

At Port Charles~ Alistair/Caprice~Caprice came in. "How did it go with Alex"Alistair ask "Okay, I hope he listen to me"Caprice said "Well I need to get to the office a new nanny sure be here soon"Alistair said Caprice touch his face. "Your my rock if I lose you"Caprice said Alistair took her hand and kiss it. "Never"Alistair said a woman came in. "Hello I'm Peggy from the nanny service"Peggy said "I'm Caprice Cassadine. This is my husband Alistair the boys are upstairs I will show you there room"Caprice said "Have you even work with the twins before"Alistair ask "Here is my references"Peggy said Alistair read them. "Thank you, I will also be doing a background check on you"Alistair said "I understand there your children you have to ported them"Peggy said "Yes let me show you the boys we can take them out"Caprice said "I have to go to the office"Alistair said he left.

At the Country club~ Josslyn was having lunch with Carly. "So how are things with Alex are you ready to raise Brooklyn"Carly ask "No I'm not, I hope that Alex will let the Quartermaine help raise her"Josslyn said "You don't think you could be a mother to Brooklyn do you"Carly ask "No I don't, I saw Caprice today she looks horrible"Josslyn said "Yes she does, Lorenzo and I saw her this morning, Caprice hasn't eat in a while"Carly said "Maybe I can talk to her , Daddy would want me to look after her while his on this trip"Josslyn said "Yes"Carly said "So you and Lorenzo"Josslyn ask "It' s just fun"Carly said "Oh"Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment