Thursday, October 22, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 78 "In the bedroom"


Alistair and Caprice were walking. "This isn't the way to the park"Caprice said "I know the boys want to go to the country club for pancakes"Alistair said as they came inside the club. "You trick me"Caprice said "We our here you mind as well eat to"Alistair said "Pancake"Edward Jasper said "Oh Edward Jasper"Caprice said she pick up her son. Lorenzo and Carly came by their table. "Caprice how are you"Lorenzo ask "I'm fine"Caprice said "I'm glad you found your boys"Lorenzo said "Thanks"Caprice said she been down to pick up Edward Jasper toy that he drop and Lorenzo saw her back you could see her bones. Lorenzo give Carly a look. "Lorenzo my wife and I are having a nice breakfast with our sons"Alistair said "We will let you go I just wanted to say sorry about Jazz"Lorenzo said "What about my cousin"Caprice ask "You don't know. I'm sorry Jazz jet went down on her way to Greece"Lorenzo said "No! Why did Jazz go there"Caprice ask "To fine Zander"Carly said "No I need to see my family! Caprice yelled."Caprice please eat something first! Alistair said "This is all your fault! Caprice said "I will take the blame if you eat"Alistair said "Stop throw food at me! I'm going to my family house"Caprice said she left. "Why did you have to tell Caprice about Jazz I was making progress with her"Alistair said "What is going on with Caprice? Why isn't she eating"Lorenzo ask "Caprice is dealing with personal stuff it's her way of not dealing with the pain"Alistair said "By not eating"Lorenzo ask "Yes what I'm suppose to do"Alistair said "I will be watching you Cassadine"Lorenzo said Alistair took the boys and left.
"There has to be something I can do"Lorenzo said "Caprice is a grow women you can't make her eat"Carly said "I guess not"Lorenzo said

At Lila/Edward grave stone~ Alan was there. "Mother and Father today we lose another Quartermaine Jazz is now with you I'm worry about the rest of us and Brooklyn"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment