Friday, October 23, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 80 "In the bedroom"


At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was on the phone. "Skye please come home it's Caprice I'm worry about her you know I love her like my own daughter"Lorenzo said and hang up.


On a Jet~ Skye and Jax were on their jet flying to a small town in London. "I hope we find Helena she has a lot of things to answers to"Skye said "Yes she does"Jax said "I want to be home soon"Skye said "Me too"Jax said the jet cash.

At Alexis/Ric~ Ric came into the house to fine Jonathan still there. "What the hell! Why are you here"Ric ask as Alexis came in. "Alexis what is going on"Ric ask "I will go into another room"Jonathan said he left. I'm helping my son,Ric you have no right to judge Jonathan beside he was set up"Alexis said "By whom"Ric ask "Helena she shot Jax meant for Skye"Alexis said "Do you any proof"Ric ask "Stefan left to fine Helena" Please let Jonathan stay here"Alexis said "Fine your right I been in Jonathan place"Ric said "Thanks I have to help my son"Alexis said "Your welcome"Ric said

At Josslyn/Alex~ Caprice came in. "Josslyn isn't here"Alex said "Good I came to see you"Caprice said "Let me guess it's about Brooklyn"Alex said "Yes I hope you can agree with Lois and Ned to share Brooklyn Jazz would want Brooklyn to be with her family"Caprice said "I will try I love my daughter I will not lose her"Alex said "I love Brooklyn to we all do"Caprice said and left as Josslyn came in. "What was that about"Josslyn ask "Caprice wants me to share Brooklyn with Ned and Lois, She looks bad"Alex said "Yes she does, But are you sure about share Brooklyn with the Quartermane"Josslyn ask "You don't want to help me raise my daughter do you"Alex said "That not it I love Brooklyn as your daughter but Jazz would want them in her life to the Quartermaine are not that all bad"Jazz said "Maybe"Alex said

In London~ Out of town~ Jax and Skye jet was cash into the ground someone came by and help them lift the part of the jet off Skye. "Jax"Skye ask

No comments:

Post a Comment